1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Ant-Man and the Wasp - Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
080f73edcc95c74679fdcd1b552faf1c.jpg

Is it just the lighting or does it look like the helmet on this looks more metallic now compared to the more flatter gray on the proto type pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While it's great it seems HTs engineered it to so the arms could articulate independently, I do hope they fix how large that shoulder gap is.

Aye this one looks like it's going to be a nice figure. Just hope it comes with a really good likeness on the Rudd head sculpt (and they sort that gap).

As an aside, it's been a joy watching Paul Rudd on the global Endgame press junket. Charismatic, engaging, self-effacing and incredibly funny. Top bloke.

I’m wondering the same thing. It’s the only thing keeping me from pre ordering it. The rest of the figure looks top notch and I’m not sure if we’ll get an EG one with this one not out yet

He looks really good in the picture you just shared. I wish that we will see the Rudd head sculpt soon.

I think they are withholding it likely as they don't want a bunch of people on their fb and twitter slamming on it. A reveal may not happen until they are confidant it looks good.

Back