1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Ant-Man and the Wasp - Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8ccd89745e819a13bc782a55d8c8746c.jpg

Face app is fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am also waiting for the final product photos before placing my order even though I'm quite sold on it already but you never know.

The big debate for me is wasp. It would be nice to have them both side by side on the shelf but I'm not sure if I want her for the figure and character in itself or just as an "accessory" for ant-man.
In a similar boat in regards to Wasp. I already have Antman ordered though. There are several figures out or about to hit I'm trying to decide on.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I have been listing almost my entire collection on eBay. But yesterday, I came across my boxed original Ant man and thought... No. that one is staying.
such a great character.

:rock Truly a fun character and Hot Toys did an amazing job with that figure.

I would have loved getting Yellow Jacket as well.

:rock Truly a fun character and Hot Toys did an amazing job with that figure.

I would have loved getting Yellow Jacket as well.

Tell me about it. I think we would all have bought that.

That is so ben affleck and not the slightest bit rudd. Who approved that trash sculpt?
You only need to turn on a tv to see that all the bad decisions going on were made by president trump. I wouldn?t be surprised if it came out that it was him who approved the CW Paul Rudd sculpt, lol.
seriously, though, like some other sculpts there are angles where it?s 100% Rudd. And some where it looks more like affleck.

I re-bought the OG Ant-Man from Timcent wilst prices were semi-reasonable. A really great figure.

Still looking forward to this one though. It's not a deal breaker but I really do hope they've smashed it on the Rudd likeness.

I got a notification from SSC about Ant-Man. He’s been pushed to April 25th now. This is obviously due to the virus crisis and understandable. I think there is going to be large delays on all releases this year because of this. Our hobby pales in comparison to the larger health issues, but this is something to keep in mind. I expect the Q1-2 releases to be Q3-4 now and everything will be pushed back as well.

Gives me more time to lay figures off early. Been buying from toyswonderland lately and their installment plans are good imo. They use partial.ly so you set them up for 6months, can make partial
Payments anytime which reduce the installment amounts going forward. This will make it to where I?ll have figures like all the Mandalorian ones paid off by August then it?s just a matter of waiting for them to be released, instead of not being able to pay off the figures through sideshow before hand.

Gives me more time to lay figures off early. Been buying from toyswonderland lately and their installment plans are good imo. They use partial.ly so you set them up for 6months, can make partial
Payments anytime which reduce the installment amounts going forward. This will make it to where I?ll have figures like all the Mandalorian ones paid off by August then it?s just a matter of waiting for them to be released, instead of not being able to pay off the figures through sideshow before hand.

You can actually pay off everything but the taxes and shipping on SSC. If the last payment gets pushed there is an option to pay the balance. So it’s close to that option (which I will check out). I’m still trying to figure out the best company for preorders.

You can actually pay off everything but the taxes and shipping on SSC. If the last payment gets pushed there is an option to pay the balance. So it?s close to that option (which I will check out). I?m still trying to figure out the best company for preorders.

Yeah they let you now but also the payments for most figures I?m getting are q4 releases so the payments don?t start until a few months prior. With the partial.ly installments I can start paying them off right away. (Already have mando & the incinerator trooper paid minus shipping. Now with sideshow charging tax and even higher shipping some figures directly from Hong Kong first batch come out to about the same. Not all figures are like this though and are quite a bit more. But a good amount of second batch are are $20 less than sideshow and come out to what they charge retail after the shipping from Hong Kong. There?s lots of good US shops Around too. I used to solely buy from sideshow but their shipping rates and now taxes make it not worth it anymore imo.

I got a notification from SSC today that Ant-Man is delayed to May-Aug now. I expect the Wasp to follow (along with everything this year really).

Two years and that's the sculpt, huh. Figure's fine, but yeah helmet sculpt only- at least the eyes look good in the lenses

Back