Hot Toys - MMS 88 - Planet of the Apes - 12 inches Gorilla Soldier spec + hi res pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Hot Toys - MMS 88 - Planet of the Apes - 12 inches Gorilla Soldier collectible figure

This 1/6th scale Gorilla Soldier collectible figure stands approximately 30 cm tall features :

l Over 32 points of articulation
l Highly detailed clothing including leather-like vest, wrist gauntlets and boots
l Real like Ape hair
l Bandolier with ammo pouches
l Rifle with strap and removable magazine
l Backpack
l Club
l Key
l Man Catcher
l Interchangeable hands
l 12" figure display base with ‘Planet of the Apes’ logo

Release date: Q2, 2009

Planet of the Apes TM & © 2009 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.

1POTA_GorillaSoldier.jpg

2POTA_GorillaSoldier.jpg

3POTA_GorillaSoldier.jpg

4POTA_GorillaSoldier.jpg

5POTA_GorillaSoldier.jpg

6POTA_GorillaSoldier.jpg

7POTA_GorillaSoldier.jpg

More pics shortly... well as soon as my photo-bucket can upload!

Hot Toys is doing it right, I'm going to collect their POTA products.

He looks great! I Can't wait to see more of the line up. I'll be getting these for sure.

Congrats to POTA fans, you just hit the jackpot...well deserved, too with that monster thread around here showing how devoted the fanbase is. I even think that you people caused HT to get/borrow this license from Sideshow.

Thank God there are no troop-builders yet. I am going to have to start collecting this line. It is just too awesome to pass up. I am glad they did the jailer first as far as the ape soldiers go.

Back