1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad

ed4e44e49b9a266928b1029b6269432c.jpg

87ceca69d4cac82c80f05cd1974b72a0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received my Dark world Loki last week and took some pictures last week-end

here are some, just to enjoy :
IMG_20171216_120537-me.jpg

IMG_20171216_143449-me.jpg
IMG_20171216_120754-me.jpg

on this one, I really recognize Loki (depends on light I think) :
IMG_20171216_120809-me.jpg

IMG_20171212_200547-me.jpg
(taken on reception with bad light in the evening ^^)

I got a food box gift from my company for Christmas, it's filled with fake straw, I think I'll try something when the box is empty ^^

So I’ve seen that there’s a set on eBay for this figure that includes a cloak, helmet, and scepter. Has anyone picked it up by chance? Kind of thinking of it but it’s $80 and I don’t know if the helmet would damage the sculpt since it’s not really made to have it.

So I’ve seen that there’s a set on eBay for this figure that includes a cloak, helmet, and scepter. Has anyone picked it up by chance? Kind of thinking of it but it’s $80 and I don’t know if the helmet would damage the sculpt since it’s not really made to have it.

I bought the set a while ago. The cloak isn't made for this figure. You kinda have to tuck in in under his shoulder pads to make it stay. Helmet looks way too big on his head. Sceptre is decent though.

I bought the set a while ago. The cloak isn't made for this figure. You kinda have to tuck in in under his shoulder pads to make it stay. Helmet looks way too big on his head. Sceptre is decent though.
Ah okay. Glad I asked before I bought it then. I was pretty close to ordering but couldn’t find a review of it on YouTube or anything.

Ah okay. Glad I asked before I bought it then. I was pretty close to ordering but couldn’t find a review of it on YouTube or anything.

I'll sell you mines for $60 shipped. It comes with a headsculpt. I would use that with the helmet as a precaution from scratching the Hot Toys one.

Back