Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

I have yet to receive mine. Been sitting in my friend's basement for ages!
It's booked for a pickup on wednesday though. So i should have it next week.
I also managed to find someone on Ebay selling the bomb and Selina separately. So i will have those too when it arrives.

Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

I'm pretty late to the party but where would ye recommend picking this up from in Europe? Prices are pretty steep on eBay?

Anyone know how MAFEX figures compare with this? I plan to buy the whole line of the new ones to display with it.

Anyone know the height of the bat when displayed in the flying pose? Need for display dimensions

I'll measure mine a little later.

Anyone know the height of the bat when displayed in the flying pose? Need for display dimensions

It's highest point is about 20 inches and it's about 29 inches long from the barrel of the guns to the rear end.

It's highest point is about 20 inches and it's about 29 inches long from the barrel of the guns to the rear end.

Fantastic, thanks much appreciated

Has anyone kept this resting without a stand? I've seen some comments about the front turbines flexing a bit from the weight of the body, but would be interesting to know if it's fine over time or best not tested.

Not a good idea. It would certainly warp if not brake the turbine blades. Not to mention it would sit really strange and look pretty bad.

Not a good idea. It would certainly warp if not brake the turbine blades. Not to mention it would sit really strange and look pretty bad.

Can't agree that it would look weird considering the resting pose is in the promo photos for it and it looks fantastic, but guess it's not worth the risk of snapping the turbines off. Gonna stick to the low hover pose and maybe add some padding around the stand to make it 'sit' on a surface

There is nothing on the back to support it so unless you had something to stick under there the cockpit would almost be pointing to the sky.

There is nothing on the back to support it so unless you had something to stick under there the cockpit would almost be pointing to the sky.

The two back wings that can come down would be supporting it. I've seen people pose the bat this way in a resting position, just never seen confirmation whether the plastic survives long-term this way

000_1881.jpg.square-true_maxheight-285_size-285.jpg

IMG_20180105_114518231.jpg

You know what you're right. However it doesn't feel very sturdy.

View attachment 385627

You know what you're right. However it doesn't feel very sturdy.

Yeah that's what I was going for, looks great in your photo. Is it the turbines after all that are causing concern? I got mine delivered but haven't had the time to set up.

Nope so long as you don't turn them on.

A couple more obscure dimensions requests for anyone that has the time:

What is the height of the black base (just the base, without the clear support beams), and what's the height between the ground and extended platforms that are underneath the turbines when the bat is displayed with the shorter support beams.

Even after all these years and the hate it gets late, this is still my definitive Nolan Trilogy piece. Love this thing.

IMG_20180115_202622012_LL.jpg

Would someone be kind enough to give me the measurements of the stand base please?

Back