Hot Toys - MMS 88 - Planet of the Apes - 12 inches Gorilla Soldier spec + hi res pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news guys! The preorder price in HK comes to about US$100. Don't see SS marking it up to $200. All three are scheduled for release in June of 2009.

Good news guys! The preorder price in HK comes to about US$100. Don't see SS marking it up to $200. All three are scheduled for release in June of 2009.

Sooo are we gonna say about $150 for the US release? If they were only $100... I might just pass out. Glad they arent out until June too, wayyy too much stuff coming the first half the year.

Sooo are we gonna say about $150 for the US release? If they were only $100... I might just pass out. Glad they arent out until June too, wayyy too much stuff coming the first half the year.

Ironman was marked up by about $20-25 dollars. So it would be great if they ended up at $119. Guess we'll find out in the coming weeks.

If they can keep these close to $100, that would be an insanely good deal for the quality involved. At that price I'd definitely be getting Ursus.

20081222073121424.jpg.jpg

These pictures look soooooo awesome. I can't wait to have these!!!!

Back