Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

Question to owners: This back metal (heavy) flap that goes on either side of the exhaust; is it supposed to stop where it's at in the photos below? Or does it insert all the way through so that none of the silver metal is showing? Mine seems stuck there and wasn't sure if it would break or jam if pushed inward more. If someone could advise if this is correct or if it is okay to force it in all the way through, that would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

View attachment 309732
View attachment 309733

How far in does the other one go?

Re: Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics

About the same. Just seemed weird that the silver is still showing, I tried to look at photos of the rear in other pictures and I can't seem to see the silver in those, but the angle in those sometimes hinder the view, so I wanted check to see if other people were able to push it all the way in or not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I'm seeing some videos (~4:30) where it looks like it's all the way in, but mine just won't budge, the part it goes in is plastic and I don't want to break it by accident.

Hopefully someone can confirm and maybe have a suggestion of how to get it fully attached?

Also, does anyone have a photo of the position Batman is seated in order to fit in the console/cockpit, as well as which kind of plug to get to run this without batteries? Thanks!

Also, does anyone have a photo of the position Batman is seated in order to fit in the console/cockpit, as well as which kind of plug to get to run this without batteries? Thanks!

Regarding the power supply, I'm not sure what kind of plug to use but I bought this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00068U44I/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It comes with several plug sizes and one of them was perfect. It works anywhere from 5-9v and I believe I have mine set to 7.5v. I've ran it quite a bit now and it works great.

As for Batman's position in the cockpit, it was pretty tough to get him in I'll admit. You have to straighten out the legs and push him as far back as possible.

I haven't gotten mine in the mail yet but how does Batman look? Am I going to be better off with the MAFEX?

I haven't gotten mine in the mail yet but how does Batman look? Am I going to be better off with the MAFEX?

Personally I think the HT is better than the Mafex. But the Figuarts may outdo them both:

13687037_1582892598677366_1441568858_n.jpg

Mine arrived Monday, it is an impressive piece but a pain to put together. I'm happy to had grabbed this piece at an amazing deal. I did get the single Batman version and bought the Mafex Catwoman it is in scale. I haven't tried to put them in the vehicle yet But will post pics later. Here is one I took after I built it.
b5c7034231eecbb24817817ba257c920.jpg

Yeah I saw the Figuarts. I may just get them all to compare.

So the Maefex Catwoman fit perfectly she's out of scale with the Batman included but in scale with the vehicle, they will never come out of the bat. I'm impressed very much overall. But they were out there friggin minds with that retail price lol. Here are a few pics from this morning.
95d040532bbf9a2eab986e9cc85d1770.jpg
01764c4b3e0c37bef4f7fc5d30756a15.jpg
3df10299d2efafbff2b24f83520c5cba.jpg
5b9d2d21030ee46d60a60477e371c497.jpg
280e57ae343250fcf6df4c197442b8db.jpg
0d6c913080458b4fa324f34a31fb11ab.jpg
210564a0d03512508710522c54481d73.jpg
b208652adb93edbff9cfc82d04b5e27d.jpg

Thanks for the pics. I am pretty sure I am going to get that Catwoman too maybe for the MAFEX Batpod tho.

Picked up a brand new limited edition for 450 plus shipping. Hoping it was not bad of a price.

Yep...had to jump on it.

Anyone want a new one 550 ?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Pretty excited I was able snag one of the regular versions unopened for $415 shipped! Should have it early next week.

Just curious. How are you guys displaying this thing? What kind of shelf are you using because I can't find anything I like.

Back