1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fiFgv0L.jpg

uFgnF8p.jpg

I’m selling my Armory with Batman if anyone is interested. I have a V1 Ben Choi cowl and LForigno cape with it.

Then again, I remember this (and other combo sets) was on bargain bin @BBTS with substantial discount (or store credit) for a while until it was sold out.

Then again, I remember this (and other combo sets) was on bargain bin @BBTS with substantial discount (or store credit) for a while until it was sold out.

I got mine (the full set with bruce) from BBTS in 4/2017 when they couldn't give them away and paid $575, plus $19 for shipping, which was for double boxing. It's crazy what these things are going for now.

I got mine today and it's beautiful. I absolutely adore it...but:

The remote doesn't work.
Anyone's got an advice?

I tried 3 different batteries and tightened the pressure of the contact plate inside, nothing.
:(

I got mine today and it's beautiful. I absolutely adore it...but:

The remote doesn't work.
Anyone's got an advice?

I tried 3 different batteries and tightened the pressure of the contact plate inside, nothing.
:(

I had the same issue with the remote on my 1/12 bat, plus I wanted remotes for my tumblers and 1989 batmobile. Here's what I did with all of my hot toys vehicles:

Go down to the home depot and get a wireless outlet. It's not an outlet, per se, but a multiple outlet extension that plugs into an existing jack and comes with a remote. Then, get yourself a battery eliminator for the batteries in the item, and plug them into the outlet. When all that's done, just switch the item to "on" and use the remote to control the power from the outlet.

The battery eliminator sets are not cheap, but they work great. Plus, you never have to worry about the batteries leaking. Hope that helps.

I had the same issue with the remote on my 1/12 bat, plus I wanted remotes for my tumblers and 1989 batmobile. Here's what I did with all of my hot toys vehicles:

Go down to the home depot and get a wireless outlet. It's not an outlet, per se, but a multiple outlet extension that plugs into an existing jack and comes with a remote. Then, get yourself a battery eliminator for the batteries in the item, and plug them into the outlet. When all that's done, just switch the item to "on" and use the remote to control the power from the outlet.

The battery eliminator sets are not cheap, but they work great. Plus, you never have to worry about the batteries leaking. Hope that helps.

Sadly no. I don't have the possibility, but thank you very much!

Fantastic custom!! :clap

A Batman next to superman!!

ZQpkaun.jpg

At long last, the trinity!!!!!!!!! I think the TDK Batman scales well and fits in with these.

JaI5nty.jpg

Back