Hot Toys - MMS 66 -AVP-R - Predator (Cleaner Kit version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm dying to buy this but I'm saving up at the minute .
It drives me mad when stuff like this happens.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Thats what im doing saving for the p1s when they come out so i can buy them before they turn into the aliens marines and become mega bux.AHHHHHHHHHHHH theres so much i want

I'll be getting at least 1 of these.
It's a crookid game hot toys are playing but I'm a addict and a completionist.
I like the extras but where is a detailed medi kit? with the staple stitch unit.

If I don't have the money once the predator marines come out I think abc express would wait a few weeks for me to round the cash up. I buy alot from their store.
Hopefully I will have the cash though anyway. Its scary !.

Can anyone tell me why china and japan seem to get hot toys exclusives and genrally get there figures quicker????

Can anyone tell me why china and japan seem to get hot toys exclusives and genrally get there figures quicker????

Because Hot Toys is based in Hong Kong and their primary market is the Asian market. The figures have to be imported to the US, so it takes a little longer to get here (they travel by boat usually).

Hmmmm.

This just might be the first HT Predator I don't buy. There just isn't as much clear water between this and the original release when compared to the P2! Either that or I buy and resell most of the duplicated parts... that would bump the price down to a more reasonable level.

7AVPR-Predator_CleanerKitver.jpg

The mask is definitely alternate too, has more damage and scarring on it like you seen when he drops it to the ground after taking it off to fight PredAlien. Also has some red paint on the laser scope.

don't see the reason for the red paint in the tri laser. Maybe they should just add leds like the endo eyes , that would be awesome.

don't see the reason for the red paint in the tri laser. Maybe they should just add leds like the endo eyes , that would be awesome.

Given location and what they'd have to do to make it work, probably add another $25-$50 at least to the figure cost.

this is why im out of collecting preds. Milking bastards!:emperor

Oh now come on, they've done this a few times, and the Pre-Order went up in December, people have had FIVE months to get him paid off, and now they've seen the success of Wolf, just like with Predator 2, and released a version with more accessories. They aren't milking anything, they're a company and a business, who's primary goals should be putting out products people are happy with (which they have), and making money.

Whoever missed out on Wolf the first time that regretted it, by the looks of the second version, are in for a REAL treat. Hat's off to Hot Toys, yet again!

Because Hot Toys is based in Hong Kong and their primary market is the Asian market. The figures have to be imported to the US, so it takes a little longer to get here (they travel by boat usually).

Thanks for the insight Icummins :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Back