Hot Toys - MMS 66 -AVP-R - Predator (Cleaner Kit version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is obvious that the 1:4 scale bust is a indication of how it will look, probably exactly the same.

:banghead :pow If that's true, that'll be the biggest ball kick ever from HT because that face is only acceptable for a standalone item like the bust. In a line of figures with a long chain of increasing quality in craftsmanship, that would be a huge step back and flop on THE Predator of all Predators.

:banghead :pow If that's true, that'll be the biggest ball kick ever from HT because that face is only acceptable for a standalone item like the bust. In a line of figures with a long chain of increasing quality in craftsmanship, that would be a huge step back and flop on THE Predator of all Predators.

I agree but I highly doubt the 1/6th will look like that when released.

I agree but I highly doubt the 1/6th will look like that when released.

Agree totally.

They announced this a while back (the idea of having P1 and Dutch and his team), which means they've been working on a sculpt this whole time. I HIGHLY doubt that they will release a bad looking sculpt when it comes to the 1/6 MMS line.

Agree totally.

They announced this a while back (the idea of having P1 and Dutch and his team), which means they've been working on a sculpt this whole time. I HIGHLY doubt that they will release a bad looking sculpt when it comes to the 1/6 MMS line.

Particularly for THAT figure. The Predator who started all this madness. :D

ohhh man !!! this collecting stuff is getting out of hand.
Are they going to stop ONE DAY ?

why did I get my self into this addiction LOL

I want him

PERIOD.

I just preordered (I'm in Taiwan). The seller has him for a July release which probably means late August. The price on this fella increased as well by about 20 dollars. Don't know if the US price will be affected as well.

p.s. The roaring head doesn't look as good as the P2 roaring head in my opinion. Doesn't look as fierce for some reason.

Last edited:
p.s. The roaring head doesn't look as good as the P2 roaring head in my opinion. Doesn't look as fierce for some reason.

Even in the movie, the only time I thought he looked badass while roaring was the first shot you see of him, but a lot was enhanced by lighting. The mandibles are probably the least must have of the new items for me, all his gear is more critical to me.

I'm definitely more impressed with this figure than I was when I first seen the battle damaged predator 2. The base is a great accessory.
3643_DSC_0955a_3x4.jpg

335DSCN7168a_3x4.jpg

So the question is how likely is it that HT will release another version of the Wolf Predator?

Either way, I just preordered on (abc-express). Once I get this new one, I'll compare it to my original Wolf and decide which one to sell.

So the question is how likely is it that HT will release another version of the Wolf Predator?
QUOTE]

Dont know if they will release another wolf there scraping the barrell with this one. what we want to see is the p1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont know if they will release another wolf there scraping the barrell with this one. what we want to see is the p1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i concur.... so does anyone know when/where we can preorder one of these?? i sure as hell don't want to get stuck scrambling to grab one like i did with the current Wolf.

i concur.... so does anyone know when/where we can preorder one of these?? i sure as hell don't want to get stuck scrambling to grab one like i did with the current Wolf.

Pre-order from Cornerstore when they put them up. They seem to be the cheapest in the US...if you don't mind waiting.

Pre-order from Cornerstore when they put them up. They seem to be the cheapest in the US...if you don't mind waiting.

Alteregocomics.com is even cheaper and they get them the fastest. Got shipping notice yesterday and Wolf's will be here monday.:chew

I'll buy it,but I aint gettig rid of my regular Wolf like I did my BD Predator 2,because of the accessories difference.It does kinda suck that they didn't make the all in when one figure.But I think it's not as bad as Sideshow's practices.Atleast they bothered making him.

Back