Hot Toys - MMS 66 -AVP-R - Predator (Cleaner Kit version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dammit!!! what is this monstrosity??? i knew a battle damaged was inevitable, but a clean version first??? WTF???!!! i guess i'll just buy this head to pose with open mandibles.

Yes, this sucks. There's no other way of saying it. I thought SSC where already milking their fans, but HT proves that their're better at that also!

The figure, the base and the accessories look great, but the re-release pratique just sucks!

I'm glad to be european !

Cancel the regular to get this one !!!

(no extend whip for this one ?)
You can still cancel yours? Mine shipped about 10 days ago.
I got it from the wait-list. As happy I was when the wait-list converted, I'm pretty bummed about this new release now. But like MaulFan said, it's good to have the whip and the two shoulder cannons.

oh well i like the current Wolf... i won't cry too much, but thats crap.
i might just look into buying a couple of the accessories. or maybe i can scrap together enough cash to just buy one.

The left eye-peice on the mask has a crack on it; is this the same as the original wolf? I knew he had a clouded eye, but the eye-peice damage is a nice addition.

Too bad it's missing the posable whip...that would have been nice to have. A shuriken I can borrow from one of my AvP predators if necessary.

And I think he is missing the other shoulder cannon b/c they couldn't fit it on his back w/ that cleaner kit.

I think Wolf with the Cleaner Kit is the most iconic representation of the character from the movie anyway. I'll get this one.

This actually makes me very angry at HT. This is what it should have been. They short produce the first one, make collectors scramble and climb over each other for pieces of delayed figures, then come out with THE version. Not cool! Not cool. Color me dissapointed with them.

I'll get it, for the case and gun, maybe even the base, but I am sorely dissapointe with the company for this. I feel a bit like a rape victim here, screwed, blued and tattooed. And I feel doubly bad for those with high priced purchases of the first one.

Not cool HT! :tap

indeed i was inpressed when i saw these awsome pics, and yes it did shout out YOU NEED IT, but i have the origonal so im wont be getting this one

Back