Hot Toys - MMS 66 -AVP-R - Predator (Cleaner Kit version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:panic::panic: Just got mine / :yess: pics comin soon /:panic::panic:

Help! Does anyone have the hoses that connect to the Bio? and shoulder ? I need it please if you have them , hook me up :pray:

Wolf is my First HT Pred and just completely awesome!!! Still IMO the baddest predator out there who can kick some serious A@#.

Just got him yesterday :panic: quick shots

TedsStuff001.jpg

TedsStuff002.jpg

TedsStuff005.jpg

TedsStuff006.jpg

TedsStuff003.jpg

TedsStuff004.jpg

this was my first pred as well. out of all the ones i own (pred 1, berzerker & guardian), i like hid dreds the best.

Yeah i like his dreads more than the P1 // The Wolf is an older figure but the dreads are better :dunno The P1 dreads suck :gah:

problem w p1's dreads is that theyre 2 short. i tied a twisty wire from around his neck to the top of his dreads to hold them down. u can then dip him in hot water or the blow drier treatment if u want but i dont feel comfy w that so i just left the twisties on till hes ready for some pix then i take them out. i did that w guardian as well.

i love looking at piks of the pred,i hooked up a second cannon to his Armour a while back,and finally picked up the 2 small hoses..now hes complete..gonna have to give him a different pose though lol

Just got mine on ebay a couple weeks ago for $190 shipped. Really excited to put him together. Did this figure just fall off everyones radar?

Back