1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 498 - Ant-man and the Wasp - The Wasp

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noticed Wasp doesn?t seem to be on display at their latest showcase. Hoping it?s just they are using the prototype for revisions/production purposes and not that she?s been scrapped.

They aren't scrapping something they took thousands of dollars of pre-orders on.

??? I said I'm NOT sold on it ?

Lol okay, and all I'm saying is don't be expect to be sold once the final product is eventually released. Now don't get me wrong, I hope HT knocks it out of the park, but with their recent string of misses (Ruddgate smile, downgraded Renner) I just don't see it happening.

Lol okay, and all I'm saying is don't be expect to be sold once the final product is eventually released. Now don't get me wrong, I hope HT knocks it out of the park, but with their recent string of misses (Ruddgate smile, downgraded Renner) I just don't see it happening.

I cannot believe you didn't bring up the Boseman sculpt...you're really growing, G$ :)

It may also be due to whoever is assigned to work on the sculpt of specific figures. I don't keep track of who's doing which sculpt but there are some good looking sculpts as well such as Endgame BW and the Thanos sculpts.

It may also be due to whoever is assigned to work on the sculpt of specific figures. I don't keep track of who's doing which sculpt but there are some good looking sculpts as well such as Endgame BW and the Thanos sculpts.

Yeah I totally get that, but in my opinion the prototype sculpt wasn't very strong to begin with, so I doubt the final product will be any better.

IMG_5759.jpg

Looks so good... WHY did they give Rudd a goofy smile :(

After Ruddgate I decided to wait until first pics came out for The Wasp. After being pleasantly surprised. I'll be pairing her with the OG Antman as I still like that suit and sculpt best.

I know suits are different, but that combo could almost double as a Michael Douglas / Michelle Pfeiffer OG Atman and Wasp with masks on too.

Back