1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 498 - Ant-man and the Wasp - The Wasp

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be pretty funny (or not) and they catch up with all of the MCU figures before another movie comes out - then what are they gonna do??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same. Uggggh. I have a dog that turned 2 years old in June.

She was 2 weeks old when I preordered this.

Got the note as well. For me, this will be the longest I've waited for a figure. 2+ years. Got the same notice for VG Iron Spider. The plus side is, when they do finally get ready, it's only one payment. The credit card for these will get a much needed break.

You thought the Antman sculpt was bad. I found the pic Hot Toys are using as reference for Ant Man and the Wasp.

Seriously I did not modify this.

031638a0d7d8ad8ea7f3e6b444ca06d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My WASP is also delayed. Just a theory, but I would surmise that they are having some trouble getting the wings just-right whether it be the look, quality or both. Everything else about her, they've already done and proven before in other figures.

My WASP is also delayed. Just a theory, but I would surmise that they are having some trouble getting the wings just-right whether it be the look, quality or both. Everything else about her, they've already done and proven before in other figures.

They delayed Vader and it's just a reissue with a new box. They are just having issues getting anything out.

They delayed Vader and it's just a reissue with a new box. They are just having issues getting anything out.

Was that just a COVID thing? They seems to have gotten past that and got back on track 1-2 months ago. I received Black Widow a week ago and Ronin the week before that. Also, looks like Ant-Man is out over in Hong Kong.

Was that just a COVID thing? They seems to have gotten past that and got back on track 1-2 months ago. I received Black Widow a week ago and Ronin the week before that. Also, looks like Ant-Man is out over in Hong Kong.

They just delayed several figures due out now or soon until Q4 or spring of next year. So they are far from being back on track.

Noticed Wasp doesn?t seem to be on display at their latest showcase. Hoping it?s just they are using the prototype for revisions/production purposes and not that she?s been scrapped.

Noticed Wasp doesn?t seem to be on display at their latest showcase. Hoping it?s just they are using the prototype for revisions/production purposes and not that she?s been scrapped.

I don't think she's been scrapped. I have faith that everything on pre-order will release...eventually.

Back