1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 302 - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver figure discussion

JC Hong said this isn't the final sculpt. I hope they don't show until it's perfect.

Even if it isn't final it's a great start I think! Personally I really like it 'as is' - just hope they don't mess it up or anything! :pray: :lol

Well the reason for the delay was a licensing issue with Adidas so I would assume they are. I however would not pay an extra $50 for shoes lol

Just curious where you heard this

You know that Videos thumnail show he has larger Triceps that I thought, good angle :clap, I think they need to beef up the chest and Shoulders and give him more shape :rock

You know that Videos thumnail show he has larger Triceps that I thought, good angle :clap, I think they need to beef up the chest and Shoulders and give him more shape :rock

Even if it would kill some of the articulation? :eek: I think it's close enough because I would prefer it to be really poseable :)

What do you guys think the chances are of this selling out? Being that we may never see this dude again and all that.

Unless it is some sort of Iron Man color variant exclusive, it is safe to say Hot Toys figures no longer sell out that fast when they are released. Eventually it'll be sold out... in a year or 2 after release.

I don't think it will sell out anytime soon. However without knowing how many they are making, it's hard to know how quickly it will sell. Will they make the same amount of QS as they did for Cap or Iron Man 43?

Recent sell out seems to be StarLord and that didn't happen until after the figure was released. I personally don't think HT made as many of the Guardians as they are doing for the Avengers though. I remember hearing that Groot and Rocket were a rather limited release in HK, so there must be a lot less of them out there than there are for other figures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guess it all depends if there is a really cool exclusive with it.

Back