1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 302 - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver figure discussion

Wow. Reading the last 2 pages made me feel old. I thought Brainiac and Dark Angel were older than 19.

Wow. Reading the last 2 pages made me feel old. I thought Brainiac and Dark Angel were older than 19.
:lol sowwy
Haha well I think he and I are relatively mature for our age :)
:hi5:
20131125_5293871aa84f5.gif

Its true :lol

I guess I'm closer to cofphoto then...

I kinda figured that Miles was gonna end up in 616 :lol

That's to bad FF got canned then. I know general interest in them have declined but it's a shame Hickman didn't get recognized. I mean I didn't know he had a run of FF.

And I actually had it in my hands but I had to go back to work :lol I'll read it sometime soon

It really is too bad the FF got cancelled but the characters will at least be featured in other books. Ben is gonna be a Guardian of the Galaxy, Johnny will be dating Medusa and hanging out with the Inhumans though I have no idea where Reed, Sue, Franklin, and Valeria are gonna end up. The Fantastic Four is my 2nd favorite team in the Marvel Universe next to the Avengers with the X-Men in third. It just honestly kinda makes me sad that there's no interest in them since I think they have really really cool adventure/sci-fi stories that the other characters like the Avengers or X-Men can't have. It's a shame. I honestly want the new movie to fail so we can get these guys back at home. I'm sure it'll be a cool sci-fi film, but not a good Fantastic Four film. If that makes sense. But yeah, Pietro. Pietro's fast. back to Pietro. :D I wonder if anyone will try modding their Pietro to look more like the 616 version.

It really is too bad the FF got cancelled but the characters will at least be featured in other books. Ben is gonna be a Guardian of the Galaxy, Johnny will be dating Medusa and hanging out with the Inhumans though I have no idea where Reed, Sue, Franklin, and Valeria are gonna end up. The Fantastic Four is my 2nd favorite team in the Marvel Universe next to the Avengers with the X-Men in third. It just honestly kinda makes me sad that there's no interest in them since I think they have really really cool adventure/sci-fi stories that the other characters like the Avengers or X-Men can't have. It's a shame. I honestly want the new movie to fail so we can get these guys back at home. I'm sure it'll be a cool sci-fi film, but not a good Fantastic Four film. If that makes sense. But yeah, Pietro. Pietro's fast. back to Pietro. :D I wonder if anyone will try modding their Pietro to look more like the 616 version.

Poor Black Bolt :lol

And I wouldn't mind someone doing that :lol

Some shots of the sculpt and figure for this guy from ACGHK yesterday. Better late than never eh!

19870151328_e0aba21306_o_d.jpg

19870157528_64e68144bb_o_d.jpg

The costume looks really great, superb tailoring :clap
He looks perfect but does need a little bulking :clap

Back