1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 302 - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver figure discussion

But they aren't making it because they said the entire line will be at SDCC!!! :rotfl

I had faith.
Well done hot toys, well done.

Yeah, I never bought into the "They didn't show him at SDCC so there's no prototype so he's not being made" bandwagon. Pepper and TWS Fury weren't at SDCC either.

Drax is still a possibility.

So today is just the booth being set up right? Or will there will be more reveals?

But they aren't making it because they said the entire line will be at SDCC!!! :rotfl

Still cracks me up. It was a whole week of "If its not at SDCC its dead."

So today is just the booth being set up right? Or will there will be more reveals?

I am hoping more will be revealed.
Especially from the star wars line:The Force Awakens.
Hot Toys have won the internet today.
No doubt about it.
I mean...a 10cm Ant?
This company is still pushing the boundaries.

Still cracks me up. It was a whole week of "If its not at SDCC its dead."

I didn't pay much attention to the replies to those posts, but I did see a lot of people saying it... I wanted to say that they likely meant the entire line 'so far', but since they didn't, I didn't bother debating... I've realized arguing with people on here about potential releases without proof is useless.

I thought they were going with a smirk or smile headsculpt. Overall, it looks good.

I thought they were going with a smirk or smile headsculpt. Overall, it looks good.

Even though I am absolutely buying it, he does look more like Jai Courtney than ATJ.

b7ed9c3bjw1eucu1xumruj20k00qodiv.jpg

Too skinny. He needs to bulk up.

QS looks good, I like the head skulpt. I knew he'd be made, gotta have someone to pose with his sister. :lol

I cannot wait for some running poses.....I may be proven wrong but I am thinking he'll look goofy. Museum pose looks great...

Love this :woo I guess we just need Ultimate Ultron now for the full AOU line :woo Amazing

I really wanted switch out hair for the running effect. His hair should be swept back to give the illusion of speed. Also he should have some sort of blur effects

I really wanted switch out hair for the running effect. His hair should be swept back to give the illusion of speed. Also he should have some sort of blur effects

An extra head would be better, especially with that hair, I think its ok but I completely agree

I feel like either the neck is too short or the head is a tad too big on this but i'm definitely getting it either way. I need a Pietro.

They better make Ultimate Ultron... Ive been playing the Marvel Future Fight mobile game and as soon as I unlocked Ultron I used saved up resources to get his Ultimate "uniform", they call it Mark 3 in the game, but it just made me want it more.

Back