1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 302 - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver figure discussion

Yeah, man. You think that's really an all new model?

The wheels are turned in flight position, that's def new. Not sure about other details I didn't scope it out too much.

No Drax
No Doc
No Quicksilver

No Ripley
No Arkham Joker

Good old Hot Toys! :lol

:lol :exactly: I need those first three dammit!! :gah:

I want Quicksilver to have with Wanda and because I did enjoy Aaron Taylor Johnson in the role, but I'm buying Wanda regardless. Have her ordered and can't wait to get her. She was my favorite character in AOU, I don't need any other characters to convince me to get her.

:exactly: Same! Still I do think we'll get QS at some point though!

So the could not get this guy I thought for sure they would have made him he as he had a some what active role in the movie guess it was a likeness issue.

Hot-Toys-Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Teaser.jpg

Check out Maria Hill's stand.

11063606_10152932516497344_2247103315616039003_n.jpg

Adios Quicksilver. :slap

The stands are actually different. QS has an all blue design circling the A, while Hill has a gray design circling.

The stands are actually different. QS has an all blue design circling the A, while Hill has a gray design circling.

And Quicksilver's also has the "after-effects" he leaves behind from running.

I don't think that stands pic was ever an announcement but just promo art. We already know no matter what it's not all inclusive(hill,45,ultron multiple, HB..ect).

I don't think that stands pic was ever an announcement but just promo art. We already know no matter what it's not all inclusive(hill,45,ultron multiple, HB..ect).

True, I was kinda hoping it was an indication of the figures that would be made, sadly things change :thud:

Still hopeful for the Ami-Con appearance or whatever its called :lol

I'm sure they will release Quicksilver, as sure as I am that they will release Drax. I mean, you're not gonna break up the band, right?

They should have just had an empty display with QS name. That would have been some great marketing.

If the rumors are true that he will be shown at another venue, then why not at least tease it? Setup a full display without the figure, and on the place card put "You didn't see this coming."

Back