1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 302 - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver figure discussion

Maybe speed bolts/effects that could attach to the back of his legs?? :lol

I have no idea what they could throw in with him.

Id get him and scarlet witch for the only fact that you cant be sure if they will be in any sequels...thus like Red Skull or say Fury....prices go up possibly..

I kinda hope they come in a 2 pack... I'm guessing not a lot of people would like that, but I'd get it.

Me too, I definitely wouldn't mind a two pack :)

I can't think of anything else :lol I'd have to see the movie :rotfl

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm really trying to talk myself out of spending $3000 on AoU figures, and so far, I'm doing a good job. However, just that one line from Quicksilver gave me hope that they're doing him right in the film and that makes me want a figure of him. Plus he doesn't have a lot of crap hanging off of him so that's already a million times better than the other one.

I can't think of anything else :lol I'd have to see the movie :rotfl

They could give us 4 figures for the price of one :lol
04c227f25b89cf5c319b789a94836631.jpg

I did some digging around and this is what I found out so far. Spoiler tag on this puppy is serious, so click at your own risk. I'm also avoiding the AoU film thread as this is the last spoiler I want to know about before the film's release.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I did some digging around and this is what I found out so far. Spoiler tag on this puppy is serious, so click at your own risk. I'm also avoiding the AoU film thread as this is the last spoiler I want to know about before the film's release.

Spoiler Spoiler:

There's no way to know. No matter who says they know for sure. They have filmed (at least from what I know) 4 unique endings to the film and multiple death/life scenes so no one will know. You can pick one, it may end up being right, but it's a complete guess.

There's no way to know. No matter who says they know for sure. They have filmed (at least from what I know) 4 unique endings to the film and multiple death/life scenes so no one will know. You can pick one, it may end up being right, but it's a complete guess.

If this is true, I REALLY hope they include them on the blu-ray for deleted/extended scenes... I've noticed that since blu-ray started taking dominance over DVD, extra features have been slowly getting worse for a lot of movies.

Back