1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 302 - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver figure discussion

Depending on the sculpt and accessories, i'll probably buy the twins.

Such an easy pass for me. Never cared for the character or this iteration of him. Same goes for Witch.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver Collectible Figure

What's with the double standard on here? We have a mark 45 thread without "figure discussion"... At least we KNOW they will make the twins.
True but theres a AOU figure discussion thread. I actually don't mind as long as this thread is updated when the figure is announced.
The reason theres a 45 thread is because the 43 thread was filling up with 45 discussions.

I will pre-order Quicksilver as soon as it is put up to order. Can't wait for this figure.

I have feeling no one interested with both quicksilver and scarlet than its come out nice and become most wanted.

Anyone that can smack both Cap and Ultron in the same trailer is popular. I just hope they nail the sculpt. Johnson has very chiselled features.

:lol I'll be getting this one as well. Trying to stick to just buying the new characters anyway. Just hope they do a good job on the head sculpt.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver Collectible Figure

What's with the double standard on here? We have a mark 45 thread without "figure discussion"... At least we KNOW they will make the twins.

I'm glad both twins have their own thread and aren't just lumped up in the general AoU thread. That should be saved for characters like drones, Hill, Fury, etc. who aren't confirmed.

Thanks Hunni.

And since this should be post here, obviously:
GoodEmbarrassedKingfisher.gif

I have no problem with having discussion threads for potentially upcoming figures, it does help keep conversations on topic... A welcome attempt since some people on here are having such a hard time with that :wink1:

I just didn't understand why people were giving hunni crap for making the title under the same format we have for other unannounced figure threads. ie. Vision, Mark 45, Ultimate Ultron.

It's not just this thread we(at least me) have problems with. It's all those mentioned as well. There's 7 threads for figures that have yet to be announced. All worded exactly like the announced figures. they ALL should have "speculation" in the title at the least

It's not just this thread we(at least me) have problems with. It's all those mentioned as well. There's 7 threads for figures that have yet to be announced. All worded exactly like the announced figures. they ALL should have "speculation" in the title at the least

I agree the speculative nature in titles is needed for unannounced figures like Iron Man 45, Ultron Sentry, drones, Fury, Hill, etc.

But HT has clearly announced Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver as being released with the teaser of their stands. I added discussion to the titles since the topic is basically discussing what we think they will come with, if we are going to buy them, etc. and not speculating whether or not they will be made.

I could add a disclaimer to the original post somewhere? Sorry if I bugged anyone by making these posts.

That is exactly my point.

I agree the speculative nature in titles is needed for unannounced figures like Iron Man 45, Ultron Sentry, drones, Fury, Hill, etc.

But HT has clearly announced Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver as being released with the teaser of their stands. I added discussion to the titles since the topic is basically discussing what we think they will come with, if we are going to buy them, etc. and not speculating whether or not they will be made.

I could add a disclaimer to the original post somewhere? Sorry if I bugged anyone by making these posts.

I wouldn't worry about it... Just nitpickers mostly... Personally, I would have left it the way you had the title originally unless someone changed the others too.

But HT has clearly announced Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver as being released with the teaser of their stands.

:lecture I feel like people keep forgetting this part.

I wonder if they will make a lower quantity of Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch? They could end up being like Hawkeye and Fury from the first film.

I'm happy we'll get to see some new characters in the line as opposed to all the regular Avengers.

As for accessories, I don't know what they can put with Quicksilver. Maybe we can get a second sculpt to add more to the figure?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I kinda hope they come in a 2 pack... I'm guessing not a lot of people would like that, but I'd get it.

I wonder if they will make a lower quantity of Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch? They could end up being like Hawkeye and Fury from the first film.

I'm happy we'll get to see some new characters in the line as opposed to all the regular Avengers.

As for accessories, I don't know what they can put with Quicksilver. Maybe we can get a second sculpt to add more to the figure?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe he'll come with 6 heads.

He can at least come with a jacket, since it shows he's wearing one in the trailer.

Back