1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 302 - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver figure discussion

I'm guessing some sort of licensing issue is delaying this figure. I'm guessing the adidas shoes and the Under Armour top he wore. They need to have permission to replicate those in 1/6 scale. The colors, pattern etc.... We are already entering July and still no word about this figure.... Its Drax all over again....!

I'm guessing some sort of licensing issue is delaying this figure. I'm guessing the adidas shoes and the Under Armour top he wore. They need to have permission to replicate those in 1/6 scale. The colors, pattern etc.... We are already entering July and still no word about this figure.... Its Drax all over again....!

Yeah I bet you're right about adidas and under armor holding it up. Hope it doesn't delay it too much longer

Possibly, thats a good point. Still I wish they'd get a move on and sort it already...I need this figure!! :gah: :impatient:

I don't think its a licensing delay given that we just got AOU Thor last week. They still haven't released the Ultron Sentry or Ultimate Ultron. I think Quicksilver just ended up at the bottom of the barrel.

I don't think its a licensing delay given that we just got AOU Thor last week. They still haven't released the Ultron Sentry or Ultimate Ultron. I think Quicksilver just ended up at the bottom of the barrel.

Saving the best for last :rock :woo

We know it exists or was in development/planned at least, from the previewed stands:

Hot-Toys-Avengers-Quicksilver-Scarlet-Witch-Vision-Stands.jpg

So if there's no licensing issue, we should see him really soon as all the other figures from those stands have been officially announced

Back