1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 302 - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver figure discussion

The fact that we have seen so little quick silver merchandise is really upsetting. He is one of my most wanted figures so I'd be uber disappointed if we didn't get him :(

I thought we'd see the Funko by now, I wonder if the actor refused to allow merchandise or something like that :thud:

Well wasn't there a lot of kick a** merchandise? Same actor :dunno

Hmmm yes there was..... that's whats keeping my hopes alive, that and the fact that we seen the stand, I doubt they'd make that and not give us the figure, its probably just a tricky one to do right

I thought we'd see the Funko by now, I wonder if the actor refused to allow merchandise or something like that :thud:

He's a marketing headache.

"Behold Quicksilver!
Faster than a speeding bu.................... oh wait.

He's really, really, fast! Just not as fast as the Flash or Reverse Flash, but he has an accent!

Buy today!"

Hmmm yes there was..... that's whats keeping my hopes alive, that and the fact that we seen the stand, I doubt they'd make that and not give us the figure, its probably just a tricky one to do right

Yeah idk. I hope we see him or at least get a teaser or something

I hope Hot Toys will do Quicksilver. :pray: Hope they don't do him and leave us with an incomplete team. :(

Oh no that would not be good...they had better not!! :mad:

Yeah that's true...no Funko yet either :thud: Hope thats not the case.

Back