Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally think that this release is an amazing surprise for us all. The head sculpt being a prototype might be improved to resemble Hugh a bit more. I mean look at his body in The Wolverine, he was a lot bigger then Cavill in Superman yet HT gave Cavill a bit of a bulky body! Come on HT make Wolvie a bit more bigger, the guy was on 6000 calories a day!

They need his beard 'pop' out a bit more and keep the mustache trimmed, and please change that weird smile.

Because if HT does not change his facial feature/expression for the better.....then.......we'll end up with this...... An angry looking Peter Andre! :dunno:rotfl:slap

:lol

:dunno sculpt looks great to me,looks like its taken from this poster

the-wolverine.jpg

I PO from BBTS. I avoid CA tax that way and BBTS always double box.

How is their customer service if there is any issue. Also while ca tax is avoided you do get points from sideshow so like difference would be 5 bucks or so.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

really wanted this to be my first Wolverine figure, but not for that price, $235 after shipping, no thank you, do you think Jackman's likeness rights are what are jacking up the prices? first XMEN3 and now this :dunno

or am I just stupid and this price completely justifiable?

really wanted this to be my first Wolverine figure, but not for that price, $235 after shipping, no thank you, do you think Jackman's likeness rights are what are jacking up the prices? first XMEN3 and now this :dunno

or am I just stupid and this price completely justifiable?

Some of us pay 18 dollar tax on it. So pls dont even rub it in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back