Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at these pics more and more , and I’m now on the fence again. Its definitely the best sculpt yet, but something seems a little off

Whoever thought that such expression is good for Wolverine need to be punched in the face real hard!

That smile.. ughhh.

Anyone think they can find scene from the film that resembles the face?

Anyone think they can find scene from the film that resembles the face?

the-wolverine-tv-spot640.jpg

:dunno

Best I could find

I Preordered this as soon it went up on SS. Now bring me Yukio, Silver Samurai and we are all good. This wolverine head sculpt Shlts on the previous attempts. Glad i waited.

Orded from bbts... Just one question, i may have an address change come up in dec or january. I dont see a customer support number there. They juat have email. Are they responsive or pretty much laid back. I do understand i can update address in my account but hope that automatically updates their orders etc cause i dont see an edit order feature as well. I have always bought from ss hence the query.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Whoever thought that such expression is good for Wolverine need to be punched in the face real hard!

That smile.. ughhh.
What smile? He's not smiling. However, I do agree there's something wrong with the expression, especially the mouth :(

Looking at these pics more and more , and I’m now on the fence again. Its definitely the best sculpt yet, but something seems a little off

The bottom half of the face is off,imo.

Easy buy. What a great looking set, glad to have two clawsets to choose from.

Back