Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Consider the amount of Guardians of the Galaxy advertising, toys, merchandise, promotions, licenses, tie-ins, and overall exposure to what you saw for DoFP (which I enjoyed) and it becomes very evident, doesn't it?

Now that I've had it brought to my attention, it does, it really does.
That's a shame too, I would have loved some products from the film,
best film I've seen all year.

a2yha8yt.jpg

Here's a look at my wolverine ninja battle custom jacket, im not too happy with it but it'll have to do

Last edited:
Here is how mine is at the moment...

IMG_20140728_172017015_zps2wgnglnv.jpg

Not sure I want to keep the pants and belt though...

The jeans and belt do look good, especially for knock-offs but, just like with the origins figure, if you bend the leg too much, his butt shows. Kinda tight on the add-on thigh muscles too. If anyone wants to jeans and belt, let me know.

I used the magic box mx006 jacket as the base and glued on the furry part with fabric glue i looks ok but needs some weathering and a bit more tailoring
7y6ujyde.jpg
6y4y6yve.jpg
ebu7uhuq.jpg

Got mine a week ago. Every picture I had seen he looks so skinny when displayed in the tank top I was worried because that's how I planned to display him. After having him in hand all those worries vanished. In my opinion he looks pretty dam good and not skinny at all. Real happy with it and its a great figure.

I just picked up Logan from a fellow freak. Purchased an ACI Bruce body for the second costume. Also thinking about getting the Modern Life head sculpt to put on it.

a2yha8yt.jpg

Here's a look at my wolverine ninja battle custom jacket, im not too happy with it but it'll have to do
Hi, guys!Please help they who have figure in hand.Are second pants grey or brown color,In different pics they look different.Maybe there is two options-brown or gray?How I can get brown then?Thanks.

They are brown.
Tganks.All of them?I mean- this ht 220 set second pants are no gray-all brown?I tried to buy them in ebay, but seller have wrote me-they in life are gray, just looks brown in pics...
Hi, guys!Please help they who have figure in hand.Are second pants grey or brown color,In different pics they look different.Maybe there is two options-brown or gray?How I can get brown then?Thanks.

Finally! :yess:

We are very sorry for the delay in your order for Hot Toys MMS220 Wolverine

Just an update to keep you informed, our supplier has told us today that the MMS220 is 100% ready to be shipped to us by airfreight next week.

As because our volume was very large for this preorder, Hot Toys had delay in shipping to our supplier in China, one reason for our recent preorders are now limited, to stop long delivery delays from Hot Toys

So, if you have paid in full, then expect delivery soon, or if you have OSBLayAway, then please expect invoice.

If you have any questions about your order, simply reply to this message

Thanks
WaiMan
OneSixthBruce

Just got this figure the other day and I quite like it! I gave it my quick "find-a-wallpaper-and-pose-the-figure-in-front-of-my-monitor-and-add-a-dash-of-photoshop" treatment (similar to photos I've shared in the Neca 89 Batman and HT Man of Steel threads). :)

IMG_0081.jpg
IMG_0087.jpg

Back