Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it has joints like that and it's not covered, not for me. The size may not be horrible for covered figures.

Yes, the arms color are slightly different.
But, I dont mind.
a2u2a8e8.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

My Bruce is due to arrive today, I also have a more accurate tank top coming too, the hot toys one come across as to bulky, I will have pics up later today hopefully.

I got the ACI body today. I had trouble getting the pants to fit right on the ACI body. The brown pants fit for the most part, but they don't close perfectly. I can't get them to close at all with the tank top tucked in. I actually have a pair of origins jeans on the way along with some other parts to make a kit bash Wolverine. I was just trying what parts I had to see how it would look. My biggest complaint about the body, other than the pants not quite fitting right, is the right leg seems to stick out farther on the side than the left leg and the pants look kind of weird on him because of that.

I did the same upgrade recently and got the body yesterday.
Some might think that the body is a little too much which is understandable,but if you're on the fence,go for it.It's not too big at all.It's an excellent presentation of Jackman's physique in the movie.The chest might be a little too muscular though,but with the tank on...PERFECT!

Really love how this turned out.

j0igrc.jpg

wwfdlc.jpg

2h6ewr5.jpg

^^^chest looks great, I dont think the arms or shoulders are bulky enough..... but still a great body to use

and nice photos........perfect :clap

They are bulky enough.I think it's because of the big chest that the shoulders look smaller.

I absolutely love the bulky neck on this too,which alot of 1/6 muscular bodies seem to miss.

I did the same upgrade recently and got the body yesterday.
Some might think that the body is a little too much which is understandable,but if you're on the fence,go for it.It's not too big at all.It's an excellent presentation of Jackman's physique in the movie.The chest might be a little too muscular though,but with the tank on...PERFECT!

Really love how this turned out.

j0igrc.jpg

wwfdlc.jpg

2h6ewr5.jpg

I think it looks fantastic. You used the "Bruce" body? Is yours altered in any way (pegs, skin tone etc) or is it stock?

Back