Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did the same upgrade recently and got the body yesterday.
Some might think that the body is a little too much which is understandable,but if you're on the fence,go for it.It's not too big at all.It's an excellent presentation of Jackman's physique in the movie.The chest might be a little too muscular though,but with the tank on...PERFECT!

Really love how this turned out.

j0igrc.jpg

wwfdlc.jpg

2h6ewr5.jpg

Great pics! Figure looks amazing

I too used the ACI body. My two complaints about the body are the legs are a little bit too big to make the figure very poseable with pants on. Also, the arms don't match the color of the body.

wolverine_zps22bc811a.jpg

Anyone have some pictures of this figure in the tank top with the stock body etc next to some other hot toys figures? For size comparison. I looked around but haven't seen this figure displayed next to others.

I don't normally have him in front of hulk but thought it might show size a bit. He definitely looks skinny without all the clothes but can still look good in the right poses

Yeah I held off on this one because I thought they was going to make a DOFP Wolverine, when I realized they weren't I figured I'd get this. :dunno

I'm in the same boat as you right now. :lol
It just seems strange considering the film's success that Hot Toys wouldn't jump at the license,
Magneto 70's and Future, Xavier 70's and Future, Logan (again) 70's and Future, Young Mystique; all those
figures sound great, and I'd be willing to bet would get a bit of attention.

Back