Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great photos, Sperekol. Yeah, I saw that new version of the HS from Kit. I like that the eyes are looking forward (and the mustach already thinner), but I'm hesitant to get one as I'm not impressed with the one I bought from her. Compared to the Headplay version, Kit's have airbrushy paint apps which gave it a cheap look. Headplay's can be mistaken for the real thing. I used the one I got from Kit on my WW2 Logan custom since I covered the face with blood anyway. The Headplay HS I kept as is for a clean Logan custom.

Sideshow said they will replace the damaged figure but I'm not even sure I want another. The legs are horribly loose and it is almost impossible to get him to stand without support, plus the head is too big and even in person the sculpt was disappointing. It looks like a pouting Hugh Jackman stunt double.

Sideshow said they will replace the damaged figure but I'm not even sure I want another. The legs are horribly loose and it is almost impossible to get him to stand without support, plus the head is too big and even in person the sculpt was disappointing. It looks like a pouting Hugh Jackman stunt double.

With a little work, (and a repaint which helps immensely IMO) you would love the figure. I wasn't impressed with mine when I first got it either. I got mine repainted, I got a good pose, and I love it now. It's a good sculpt, I think the paint just throws off the likeness.

Hey, guys. I recently started an interest thread to gather interest for a custom KATO WORK-The Wolverine: 1/6th Scale Tailored Black Suit and if you guys are also fans of the Nolan Batman movies, the suit could also be used as a great Custom Ra's Al Ghul Alternate for a 1/6 Scale Project. If you're interested, please click the link below for more information. Let me know in the comments area if you're interested.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?141978-KATO-WORK-The-Wolverine-Tailored-Black-Suit-%28or-Custom-Ra-s-Al-Ghul-Alternate%29

Thanks for your time,

frattyboy8103ulp

the-wolverine-black-suit-jackman-claws.jpg

I'm not sure if it's alright to post this here but I just want to share this latest Wolfman photos posted on FB by EX yesterday. I don't know how I feel about this figure. I will only decide if I'll get it once someone already have it in hand.

zabeby4y.jpg

y9y3enup.jpg

e7y4utep.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see more of Hugh in the EX than the Hot Toys which is just sad. It isn't perfect but at least the face has texture and age.

It costs $175 according to their FB page. I'll wait for someone to do in hand review of this figure before I decide to buy this. The body seems like a Diamond Marvel Select to me. Here's a closer look of the body and head.

une2epyd.jpg

I dunno lads, I think that figure look rough as hell. Bit amateur looking if you ask me.

Same reason why i am having 2nd thoughts about this figure. Detailing looks really rough, as well as the body proportion. I just hope this will look better in hand.

Back