Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks bud, appreciate it :)

I'm totally loving the figure!

Pro- It has a ton of display options!

Con- this figure makes me change his clothes so often that I can't help looking like a dude playing with dolls lol

I know right he is probably the most easiest doll to play with, i am constantly changing his clothes out!!!

I know right he is probably the most easiest doll to play with, i am constantly changing his clothes out!!!

My wife walked into our room last night and caught me ironing his clothes...she busted out laughing and I could only stand there and shake my head lol

Not a shining moment for me that's for sure lol

My wife walked into our room last night and caught me ironing his clothes...she busted out laughing and I could only stand there and shake my head lol

Not a shining moment for me that's for sure lol

Haha. Omg. What can you do? So so true. No comeback / comment for it. I have to fight the urge to play with my figs. Id never live it down. My wife thinks theyre nerdy, but she loves Coulson and AoS. When I got the Phil Coulson figure I gained some serious street cred. After that and The Winter Soldier, my figures arent so nerdy to her. I still have to admire them through the glass tho. If I got caught playing with them it would be like that scene in Spaceballs.

"Did you see anything?"

"No, Sir! I didn't see you playing with your dolls again!"

Haha. Omg. What can you do? So so true. No comeback / comment for it. I have to fight the urge to play with my figs. Id never live it down. My wife thinks theyre nerdy, but she loves Coulson and AoS. When I got the Phil Coulson figure I gained some serious street cred. After that and The Winter Soldier, my figures arent so nerdy to her. I still have to admire them through the glass tho. If I got caught playing with them it would be like that scene in Spaceballs.

"Did you see anything?"

"No, Sir! I didn't see you playing with your dolls again!"

Lmao so true!

zu4u8yra.jpg

This figure is awesome!

Gonna do another beard and eye repaint on this one I just got in. Here's a good comparison between the two HT sculpts before and after.

6yha5uqe.jpg

Back