Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man! I had checked BBTS but I guess I didn't put in the right keywords. That's the sculpt I was thinking of too! I had seen people use it for Breaking Bad customs.

Thanks man! I had checked BBTS but I guess I didn't put in the right keywords. That's the sculpt I was thinking of too! I had seen people use it for Breaking Bad customs.

It's the Dam Toys Gangsters kingdom series. Characterised by the stylised sculpts. In case you need to look for it again. Or for any future figures.

Thanks for the info. I think I'll PO it so I won't forget about it. :p

I worked around your wiring trick by just bending and folding the fabrics up. I'll post some pictures later but it has a pretty cool effect. I think OMG did it in his picture review too.

Here's Rahmier's repaint and some comic style claws.

2431BC48-A81B-40A9-A022-1CD52FE88906_zps5kqlz0hx.jpg

Don't know whether this was actually addressed.

I only got the film yesterday so am watching it for the first time right now. I paused at the point where Yashida gives Logan the sword and made a screen capture.

For starters the engraving is hopefully Japanese. :wink1:

The engraving is also in the correct position, away from the cutting edge, and the characters look accurate as well.

TheWolverine77_zps166ae45b.jpg~original

those are chinese characters or hanzi, japanese use them too.

Thanks guys! Sorry for the blurry pics, was in a rush so still to futz him more. Had 15 mins then off to work lol.......

Truly a great fig, the HS looks fantastic in person. I thought the mustache would bother me but I was blown away!

Thanks guys! Sorry for the blurry pics, was in a rush so still to futz him more. Had 15 mins then off to work lol.......

Truly a great fig, the HS looks fantastic in person. I thought the mustache would bother me but I was blown away!

Great figure, awesome kit bash you got there. I like that cigar ang jacket. The mustache does not bother me as well. He actually had different mustache thickness which varies from posters and during the movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My refund for another figure should be processed today from Sideshow, then I am just hoping this guy does not sell out before next Tuesday when I get paid, so I can order him.

Wolverine came to day and my god what a mess. First off the paint on the head is really bad with brown specks on the nose, a paint rub near the chin and uneven mutton chops. One side is noticeably lighter than the other.

The right arm would not move so I remembered that the inner shirt might be caught in it so I removed the clothing. That's when I found the sleeveless shirt with the tear in it. After getting everything off the joint still would not move so I tried one last time with a little more force and it broke loose from the body. Turns out the joint was frozen because the glue used to secure the lower arm dripped down into it.

Just emailed Sideshow about what to do now. What an effin joke! :mad:

Wolverine_1.jpgWolverine_2.jpgWolverine_4.jpg

Hello Boys Feast your Eyes On This! Unfortunately I am having Focusing Issues with Chromatic Ab issues, so please forgive some of the off focus soft stops until i fix it, I got to go update my software but i just took it out side with my Semi Pro Canon 700D and 18-55mm STM and 50mm Lenses

This Heasculpt is off of one sixth kits website, a bit color blotchy just ever so slightly but for the most part dam near spot on Jackman, I think i might have Rahmier do a touch up to match colors better.

Back