Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to say that the Kit Custom Headsculpt with eyes straight on that i got off ebay would best suit the X3 version of the Hot Toys Line because it does not require the rest of the body to be scene as it is under the suit. With that being said I might just trade off something and pic up an X3 version somewhere

I've decided to do commission jobs so if you would like your Wolverine HS repainted like mine, shoot me a PM. Cheapest price around, guaranteed!

6ana5y9y.jpg

Looks great! :clap

once I saw it in hand I felt that the chops were the only things that needs to be thickened like what you've done here. I think the stubble above the lip is fine in hand

Thanks bud, appreciate it :)

I'm totally loving the figure!

Pro- It has a ton of display options!

Con- this figure makes me change his clothes so often that I can't help looking like a dude playing with dolls lol

Statiss that was exactly what i wanted to do. Leave the Stach and thicken the chops. You proved that it looks awesome!

Thanks guys!

Ya I used a sealer and acrylic paints, but I'm at work now and not sure the brands and whatnots because everything is at home.

Excellent job indeed, Statiss!

I just got an email from Sideshow letting me know Wolverine has shipped and will be here next Tuesday
:yess: Why does it still say preorder?

I would have preferred the Origins figure(minus the head sculpt) but at $400+ there is no way I can spend that much on one figure. Now I need to find a decent jacket and a pair of jeans.

Excellent job indeed, Statiss!

I just got an email from Sideshow letting me know Wolverine has shipped and will be here next Tuesday
:yess: Why does it still say preorder?

I would have preferred the Origins figure(minus the head sculpt) but at $400+ there is no way I can spend that much on one figure. Now I need to find a decent jacket and a pair of jeans.

They are getting more of these sometime in April. I am going to order this guy as soon as my refund for another Sideshow order goes through.

#4 the chinese characters on the sword may not be centered(i'll have to get mine replaced)

Don't know whether this was actually addressed.

I only got the film yesterday so am watching it for the first time right now. I paused at the point where Yashida gives Logan the sword and made a screen capture.

For starters the engraving is hopefully Japanese. :wink1:

The engraving is also in the correct position, away from the cutting edge, and the characters look accurate as well.

TheWolverine77_zps166ae45b.jpg~original

Back