Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That came out nice Arycon :) I am sorry for not having shared any progress nor the tutorial on how I did mine, things have gotten pretty bad on my end (family health issues).

I'd like to see some close up pics of your paint touch-ups as well. From what I can see it looks very nice :)

Sorry about the fam issues, man. Never easy. Best of luck to you.

I rushed those photos at 1:30am and posted them this morning before work. Lighting wasnt ideal for close ups. I will def make sure to take some close up photos tonight for you guys to see. After doing it, I have to say it looks much better without the two day stache.

Cheers.

Sorry about the fam issues, man. Never easy. Best of luck to you.

I rushed those photos at 1:30am and posted them this morning before work. Lighting wasnt ideal for close ups. I will def make sure to take some close up photos tonight for you guys to see. After doing it, I have to say it looks much better without the two day stache.

Cheers.

You interested in taking on commissions? My painting skills arent the greatest but I'm really good at sending people money lol

Yeah. I did have a lot of orange in my photos. He doesnt look orange. Just how the photos took. Just lighting.

newwolverinepics022_zps6b3700c5.jpg

newwolverinepics023_zps9861e671.jpg

newwolverinepics024_zps46833380.jpg

newwolverinepics028_zpsd890b837.jpg

newwolverinepics030_zps2c887357.jpg

He reminds me a lot like Dave Gahan with an angry face!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back