Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys if i buy this on sideshow right now its still under preorder but i know they have been shipping them out does anyone know how long it will be til i get it

Assuming that they still have them on hand it would take 1-2 days to process the order and then the shipping would depend on where you live. Are you in the US? I live on the East Coast and since these ship from CA it takes them about 4-5 days to reach me. Usually 5. Of course, this is assuming that they aren't waiting for another shipment. You could always give them a call.

Not the greatest review, I was exhausted, but here is part one of my Wolverine review. This part focuses on the suit whereas part 2 will cover the tank top.

I have no idea. Without knowing how many they manufactured it's hard to say. At first people didn't seem to really like the figure. It seems a lot of that hate has died down now.

If I've learned anything about Hot Toys, it doesn't usually pay to wait. I take comfort knowing that the figure more than likely won't lose value, so if you end up not liking it much, or times get tough, you could always sell it.

I have no idea. Without knowing how many they manufactured it's hard to say. At first people didn't seem to really like the figure. It seems a lot of that hate has died down now.

If I've learned anything about Hot Toys, it doesn't usually pay to wait. I take comfort knowing that the figure more than likely won't lose value, so if you end up not liking it much, or times get tough, you could always sell it.

Thanks for the advice, I'm just gonna get it now, it don't want to miss the opportunity & and end up having to go to eBay

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice, I'm just gonna get it now, it don't want to miss the opportunity & and end up having to go to eBay

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

good thinking, hot toys rarely go on sale so waiting doesn't really help. I learned my lesson from Bane and hawkeye.

Decided to put my wallet on a diet to slim down so I bought the rock (roadblock) AND this guy. Should be arriving next week.

Decided to put my wallet on a diet to slim down so I bought the rock (roadblock) AND this guy. Should be arriving next week.

Thats the same figures I got this month to, great minds think alike:hi5:

About to unleash the Wolverine:panic:

unboxingwolverine045_zps8dfe6a82.jpg

Drum roll please!

OK, guys. It took me a few attempts to get it just right. As an artist, I am super picky about my own work. There are still some things I want to touch up and I need to apply a final coat of matte finish and then re-gloss the eyes, but my repaint of the HS is pretty much done. Like Ralph, my repaint mostly included the stache and chin. I did add highlights to the overall HS to lighten it up some. I also added some extra tones of blush and a ruddy brown to deepen shadows. Then I added some extra umph to the nooks and crannies. Hugh Jackman's face lines really stand out in the most recent Logan appearance. Hope you guys like it.

These are mostly dynamic pose shots to show off the figure. If you guys want some focus shots on the HS, I can take some tonight after work. Enjoy!!

Oh, and I have to say...the last shot is my favorite. It's just bad *** Logan...the way it should be.

"Hey, Bub. I'm not finished with you yet."

"You better buy this figure right now, Pal."

"Let's dance."

"I'm coming for blood this time. No law."

:sniff sniff: "Sabertooth..."

"Reaargh!"

"Bring it, Slim."

SNIKT!

Back