Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson

Add him to my list. I'll buy Maria Hill if they make her too.

Even though its the highest grossing film of all time I don't think that really translates to high demands for collectibles. By the same token I doubt we'll see Titanic or Gone with the Wind figures anytime soon either. ;)

You'd think it would and I liked the movie but I will admit that it has the most atrocious character designs of any sci fi film lol.

They always looked like poorly proportion fanart fairies by 12 year olds to me.

Hah, this will be like $175 and no one will buy. Can probably end up getting him for $100 after a few months.

Even though its the highest grossing film of all time I don't think that really translates to high demands for collectibles. By the same token I doubt we'll see Titanic or Gone with the Wind figures anytime soon either. ;)

Yeah stupid auto correct on iPhone lol

Hah, this will be like $175 and no one will buy. Can probably end up getting him for $100 after a few months.

Sounds good to me. I will preorder him day one and enjoy those first few months. Then, when he drops in price I will buy seven more of them and form my own ultimate Avengers team. Perhaps I will even buy the outfits for all the other Avengers characters and put them on Coulson. Imagine him walking around in Black Widow's outfit. Looking good my man.

It's driving me insane as well. Sometimes it sounds like English is my second language.

Oh man. How can I pass up the Son of Coul?!

Dang it! I thought I was only getting the six Avengers team members lol.

Agent Coulsen too! Now I'm REALLY STOKED for this! THANK YOU HOT TOYS! You really do make dreams come true! All we need now is Maria Hill! :yess::clap:hi5:

The First Class thread is over there ------->

:lol

Could you add a link, please? Wouldn't want to make it too hard to find.

Man, some of y'all gotta lighten up. :lol

No doubt. If I were to go whine about figures I want that are not being made in every thread about a figure I don't want then...well...when would I have time to poop? :huh

$150 would be great. More important is what month he comes out. The Avengers are using up A LOT of my money this fall. Any more releases need to be spaced out.

I'll pick him up, he will look cool displayed next to his HT Vision figure when they make it.

Bruce_laughing.gif

at anyone who think this will be $150.

Know this, Son of Coul, ...

I will own you!
:hi5:

Back