Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think they should kill off Tony in avengers 2

I would totally be okay with that. Don't get me wrong, RDJ is great and i love his Iron Man but Marvel has a lot more history than DC with passing of mantels and I think it would be cool to have second Iron Man rather than a recast Stark.

I would totally be okay with that. Don't get me wrong, RDJ is great and i love his Iron Man but Marvel has a lot more history than DC with passing of mantels and I think it would be cool to have second Iron Man rather than a recast Stark.

maybe rhodey could become iron man like in the "Demon in a bottle Storyline"

The figure is meh, but should make a great custom with the suit. Tony custom black suit would look sweet.

With a different tie of course. :lol

Tweet from the night is from Clark Gregg (Coulson). First he Tweeted:

"You should follow my friend @actualjoss and #donttouchlola"

@actualjoss of course being Joss Whedon. However, Joss Whedon's actual Twitter page is @jossactual.

Moments later a second tweet from Clark Gregg:

"Oh crap. @jossactual That's what I meant. Now he's going to kill me again".

They would be shooting themselves in the foot to have anyone else play Tony Stark than Robert Downey Jr., I expect they will fork out the millions to get him in any Avengers movies, Ironman 4-on if they start back up, cameo's or whatever else they have planned.

Hawkeye was OK, but as far as the figure goes, it seems a lot of people hated the figure too, but not are playing the price.

Coulson is the glue that tied all the Avengers together and in the end brought them together as a team. I hope they really didn't kill him off, or I hope if he's in the Shield TV show (or what ever it is), they don't ruin his character.

I pre-ordered his figure the first day and have no plans but to place him side by side with my Nick Fury.

Wait..what?!

971925_1959658877506683_2065125271_n.jpg

:panic: Out now??

I was thinking yesterday that Coulson is just gonna come out of nowhere. There is no real reason for him to get delayed and I was actually thinking because of the delays of most figures this guy will get pumped out early. Looks like he has!

I saw The Avengers more times in the theater than I can count.

:rotfl Nineteen times. That's how much I loved this film, I paid to see it 19 times before it finally left the theatres.

The first several times I saw it when the theaters were really full, people literally gasped / yelled out "NO!" when it happened. I was totally stunned myself.

Yep, the first time I saw it, I yelled "No!" and then got all misty-eyed at the scene with Fury... but even so, I expected a post-credits scene with Coulson in an ICU bed. Subsequent viewings, and even knowing "for realsies" (as Whedon put it) that Coulson lives, have not diminished the effect of that scene on me...

But it's funny, looking back on it.....all of that fighting, SOMEONE had to die. And Thor, Loki, Cap, Iron Man and Black Widow already had deals for more movies. So it had to be either Coulson or Hawkeye. And no one would have cared if Hawkeye died. ;)

Even though plenty of redshirts were dying all over the place, yes, a major character probably had to die at the end of Act II to make the film work. And you just knew it wasn't going to be one of the Avengers, or Fury. Trust Joss to *always* go after the character I like best :pfft:

And I'm seriously :rotfl at "And no one would have cared if Hawkeye died." :)

:rotfl Nineteen times. That's how much I loved this film, I paid to see it 19 times before it finally left the theatres.

Ok so then it doesn't sound crazy that I saw it 12 times in the theater. I'll tell you what - I'd pay about $500 right now to be able to see it for the first time again. I've never looked forward to a movie so much, and I've never enjoyed a movie the first time around so much. Ever. Seeing it all come together was just awesome.

Ok so then it doesn't sound crazy that I saw it 12 times in the theater. I'll tell you what - I'd pay about $500 right now to be able to see it for the first time again. I've never looked forward to a movie so much, and I've never enjoyed a movie the first time around so much. Ever. Seeing it all come together was just awesome.

:goodpost: :exactly: Agreed.

I couldn't agree more. The movie was about as perfect as a Marvel movie could be. That's what happens when a true blue Marvel fan like Whedon is given the reigns. Great things will happen and they did.

Coulson is out on friday.

Sideshow's product page still shows June unless you are referring to HK.

Back