Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. :)

Iron Monger is quite possibly the most amazing Hot Toy ever, when you see it in person. Just ridiculous. If you can find one at a decent price, I'd definitely recommend it.

ETA: Actually someone named "SuperGan" is selling one here on the for sale board for $465 shipped. That's a pretty darn good price these days. Everything on Ebay is $500-600 it looks like.

Last edited:
Iron Monger is seriously one of HT best ever. Definitely a must for any IM fan

Well, Kid Coulson finally got to meet The Real Thing this weekend. And now our framed vintage Cap trading cards (autographed by Chris Evans) have been autographed by The Director as well. It's now officially my favorite piece in my collection. :)

View attachment 145893

View attachment 145894

That is very cool. What was this event/panel?

Oh I do, my Son's business cards. Because he has them and I don't. ;)

I have been told by someone who works for Marvel that "Everyone at Marvel in Los Angeles knows who The Richter Boys are and they LOVE your Son". Also everyone on Agents of SHIELD knows us, especially after last weekend at the CAS Convention.

This was right after my Son said "Hail Hydra"! Bakshi is pointing at my Son and smiling, Sitwell and Hunter are pointing at me and laughing because they know I'm his Dad, I'm dressed as Cap, and I stood up and threw my hands up as if to say "WTH"??

hail hydra.jpg

My Son with Dr. Whitehall, who asked if he could take a photo with my Son on his cell phone:

B2B2DDUCQAAzA8X.jpg

My Son with Sitwell, and another pic with Sitwell, the VFX Supervisor and the Costume Designer for the show. They asked us if they could take the pic.

B2DVZBJCcAApS0L.jpg

Yeah, they know us. ;)

Found a guy on Facebook who makes 3D printed cosplay props. I just bought one of these ($35 shipped, bought two for $60 shipped). I'm going to paint it up and use it as a cool base for my Agent Coulson figure. Thought I would share. This one is 5" in diameter but it can be scaled up and down before printed.

Here is the FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/Cosplay3dprintingFactory

10881631_698739996908076_7412353763010325597_n.jpg

Yes, thank you. My Wife and I came up with the design and built/textured/painted it ourselves. You can see a bunch of photos of the build right here:

https://www.facebook.com/cofphoto/media_set?set=a.10152675712064460.1073741849.694374459&type=3

I used 2x4s on the walls and built the shelves out of 1x4s and thin plywood to keep the weight down. It was a lot of fun. Three of the shelves are 14-15" high and one I believe is about 19" to accommodate Hulk and Iron Monger.

That is really impressive, I didn't realize it was stationary. I can't wait to get a house so I can make custom shelving for my stuff. But saving money for that is becoming increasingly harder with all these figures coming out.

Well those brand new shelves are pretty much full and overflowing, I'm already trying to figure out where else to display all of my figures. ;)

4f391c31ea3964eb73d8b623c09b013f.jpg

Posted this in the Cap thread but I love Coulson. He initially wasn't at the top of my buy list but I'm glad I was able to get him from a fellow freak at a good price.

Back