Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allegedly they have none left.
How there is a waitlist i will never know.
But i got on it last year too and my reservation is still active, lol.

well, good to know that I didn't miss anything by having my reservation mysteriously cancelled... I'm not expecting to get it on there, but the chance of paying retail for it is too good to pass up... on the other hand, the aftermarket price for it is probably rising every day and i'm just screwing myself by not getting it on ebay sooner than later.

well, good to know that I didn't miss anything by having my reservation mysteriously cancelled... I'm not expecting to get it on there, but the chance of paying retail for it is too good to pass up... on the other hand, the aftermarket price for it is probably rising every day and i'm just screwing myself by not getting it on ebay sooner than later.

It should be easy enough to throw a custom together. There are LOADS of well tailored suits available and heads are available in reasonable amounts.

I put one on WL a few months ago and then asked Susan about it. She told me there was zero chance of getting one, they are ALL gone.

I took apart my bashed Coulson figure to do this just for fun. I liked it so much, this is not pretty much the permanent look for my Coulson figure.

IMG_2400.jpg

Found this photo today in the photo gallery from SDCC on the Marvel website. This is a picture of my Son in his Agent Coulson costume, having just had Chris Evans autograph his vintage trading cards.

Those bad boys are getting framed and will be displayed in our house. :)

53dbadbd7f64f.jpg

Found this photo today in the photo gallery from SDCC on the Marvel website. This is a picture of my Son in his Agent Coulson costume, having just had Chris Evans autograph his vintage trading cards.

Those bad boys are getting framed and will be displayed in our house. :)

View attachment 125821

Did he sign at least one of them "Captain America" that would be epic!!!

Hahahaha, I found Marvel's video of the whole Avengers cast autograph signing at SDCC. Here is a snapshot from the video - Chris Evans autographing my Son's vintage trading cards! So glad I found this.

chris evans signing cards.jpg

Can't wait to get these bad boys back from Michaels after everything is framed.

These are four "stand in", un-autographed cards, along with the poster that I still had from 2010 SDCC that we are now using as a backdrop for the autographed cards. I'll be sure to share a photo when it's all done.

10513368_10153379155989460_5715526480736956126_n.jpg

In case anyone saw Clark Gregg post pics of some custom Agents of SHIELD Lego figures this afternoon....those are mine. LOL

IMG_4417.jpg

Well, Kid Coulson finally got to meet The Real Thing this weekend. And now our framed vintage Cap trading cards (autographed by Chris Evans) have been autographed by The Director as well. It's now officially my favorite piece in my collection. :)

10806873_10152902154609612_450643220_n.jpg

10805013_10152902081589612_2032527228_n.jpg

Back