Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson

:woo Brought the sig/avi combo back for celebrating that we get this figure!

Courtesy of Greygoose! :hi5:

ojcTs.gif

Pfffffft, lol. You wish!

The Engineer was excellence in design. Everyone else is forgettable.

Everyone.

Its pretty bad when the most memorable person in a film doesnt even have dialog!

Still trolling the Prometheus hate outside the Prometheus threads I see.

You're forgettable! :nana:

People will be watching and arguing about Prometheus for years, and then a decade or so from now everyone will just accept that it's one of the greatest sci-fi movies ever made, just like happened with Alien.

Time will tell; meanwhile, I would not bet a dollar on Prometheus ever being acknowledged as a sci-fi "classic." I would not bet a dollar that it will even be recognized as canon by hardcore Alien fans, such as myself.

Still trolling the Prometheus hate outside the Prometheus threads I see.

I have a right to my opinion, and silly .gifs won't change that. I think the thing that you really fear is that my arguments against the film make sense.... and making this worse is that a lot of Alien fans around the web are pretty much saying the same things about this epic disaster of a film.

I would suggest you put me on Ignore, since my opinions seem to really upset you. And if you keep following me around, harrassing me for daring to think differently than you do, I will do the honors first. Capice?

...Back on topic! I like the HT AGent Coulson a lot and this bodes well for other supporting characters, even in other franchises.

You're forgettable! :nana:

People will be watching and arguing about Prometheus for years, and then a decade or so from now everyone will just accept that it's one of the greatest sci-fi movies ever made, just like happened with Alien.

Agreed. :duff

I have a right to my opinion, and silly .gifs won't change that. I think the thing that you really fear is that my arguments against the film make sense.... and making this worse is that a lot of Alien fans around the web are pretty much saying the same things about this epic disaster of a film.

I would suggest you put me on Ignore, since my opinions seem to really upset you. And if you keep following me around, harrassing me for daring to think differently than you do, I will do the honors first. Capice?

...Back on topic! I like the HT AGent Coulson a lot and this bodes well for other supporting characters, even in other franchises.

This is the Marvel section. I shouldn't have to put you on ignore to stop reading your Prometheus trolling in here. Idiot!

A mod will back me up on this.:lecture

And with that one, you just jumped the shark. I don't tolerate uncalled-for personal insults.

You seem to really deeply identify with the film in question, perhaps a bit too deeply. Its not my problem, because I'm ending this now.

Good luck with the Internet, which is filled with people who are not going to agree with you. O NOES!

And with that one, you just jumped the shark. I don't tolerate uncalled-for personal insults.

You seem to really deeply identify with the film in question, perhaps a bit too deeply. Its not my problem, because I'm ending this now.

Good luck with the Internet, which is filled with people who are not going to agree with you. O NOES!

You brought it up in this thread first. I'll happily talk about the figure in question in here.

This is the Marvel section. I shouldn't have to put you on ignore to stop reading your Prometheus trolling in here. Idiot!

A mod will back me up on this.:lecture

Actually you're on your own with the "idiot" remark. Try and play nice please. ;)

Time will tell; meanwhile, I would not bet a dollar on Prometheus ever being acknowledged as a sci-fi "classic." I would not bet a dollar that it will even be recognized as canon by hardcore Alien fans, such as myself.

A Ridley Scott movie not cannon? Wow. I don't know much about you or your taste, but I can't imagine I'd even like to eat the same food that you do.... :monkey2

I mean, what would anyone keep OVER Prometheus? Aliens 3,4, AVP, and AVPR were all pretty bad.....

Last edited:

:woo Brought the sig/avi combo back for celebrating that we get this figure!

Courtesy of Greygoose! :hi5:

Now don't botch that headsculpt HT! :tap :lol

Goose sure has some talent! He's changed his own several times now and they've all looked great!

Back on topic, people just need to stop whining in these threads and simply take their complaints to HT themselves! I'm excited that HT is milking this line and for us hardcore fans, Coulsen will be a SWEET addition! If fans of other lines are upset, they should start topics of what they want and if there's enough fan support, it may happen!

IMO, this is perhaps the beginning of something bigger for other popular lines. But if the demand isn't there for those lines, fans will just have to accept it. HT is a business and if they can't make money off producing something..... Oh well, they move on to a hotter property license. And the AVENGERS is a HIT property! :hi5:

TURTLE HIGH-FIVE FTW!! :lol :rock :rock

Goose sure has some talent! He's changed his own several times now and they've all looked great!

He sure does! Hooked me up with 2 awesome Avengers sigs! Gonna use my Thor one again soon! :rock

Back on topic, people just need to stop whining in these threads and simply take their complaints to HT themselves! I'm excited that HT is milking this line and for us hardcore fans, Coulsen will be a SWEET addition! If fans of other lines are upset, they should start topics of what they want and if there's enough fan support, it may happen!

IMO, this is perhaps the beginning of something bigger for other popular lines. But if the demand isn't there for those lines, fans will just have to accept it. HT is a business and if they can't make money off producing something..... Oh well, they move on to a hotter property license. And the AVENGERS is a HIT property! :hi5:

:goodpost:

This is the Phil Coulson thread! Not the "I think Prometheus may or be not be canon, but definitely is forgetable" thread! :lecture

*snippage of crap unrelated to the HT Coulson figure*

Hi, Niceman. Welcome to the Internet, a place simply teeming with a multiplicity of ideas, many of which will clash with your own. Often these clashes will be intense.

With that said, let's stop this crazy train right now. Insulting me will not change my mind, quite to the contrary. I say this to forestall same. Let's dont go there.

Back to looking forward to seeing how Agent Coulson turns out.

This thread is pumping! The people has spoken! Coulson will be received with open arms (providing he has great headsculpt)!

Coulson is awesome! So much so, he is now cannon in the Marvel Universe (comic)! :rock

This thread is pumping! The people has spoken! Coulson will be received with open arms (providing he has great headsculpt)!

Coulson is awesome! So much so, he is now cannon in the Marvel Universe (comic)! :rock

Believe it or not, I want Coulson more than the other Avengers. Just love the character. Now, this thread would really be pumping if the people _____ing and moaning about Phil wasting a slot, or being bland would just leave the thread. I am really looking forward to him.

Hi, Niceman. Welcome to the Internet, a place simply teeming with a multiplicity of ideas, many of which will clash with your own. Often these clashes will be intense.

With that said, let's stop this crazy train right now. Insulting me will not change my mind, quite to the contrary. I say this to forestall same. Let's dont go there.

Back to looking forward to seeing how Agent Coulson turns out.

I don't actually see where I insulted you....

So... how about that Coulson figure that crazy HT decided to tease :banana:banana

Anyone else have a desire to track down a taser now? I looked quickly and it doesn't seem like there's been one made in mass. While this figure might not be as glamorous as other figures, it still makes a nice support figure in a diorama :peace

Back