Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got him today! Such an amazing figure. I really can't decide how I want to display him to start out with. So I think I'll be trying different combos over time. His head sculpt is so perfect.

I am amazed at how quickly he shot up in price now because he was available to order so long.

Just a heads up, Plamoya has Phil, for $199 plus shipping. Just found the site a few days ago and got a Mark VII on order from them two days ago, shipped today.
I searched the site out and people say they are safe to deal with but raise prices according to market. They actually have quite a lot of rare stuff.

https://plamoya.com/en/movie-masterpiece-the-avengers-agent-phil-coulson-p-77622.html

Thanks for the link, but i already have two of Agent Phil.
I was just curious about where Daron ordered his from.

just outta curiosity what do you guys think are the odds of my order being fulfilled if i go on the waitlist today at sideshows website? thanks guys

Nice. Where did you order from?

I ordered him direct from SSC. I just completed my final Flex. It should have been last month but those very friendly ladies at SSC Customer Service allowed me to jump him over by one month (due to some unexpected and large bills).

Say what you will about SSC, but they do have a very good CS setup. More expensive than some, but there are benefits too.

Agent Phil is now residing at Stansted Airport's FEDEX facitily. :yess:

just outta curiosity what do you guys think are the odds of my order being fulfilled if i go on the waitlist today at sideshows website? thanks guys

There always a chance, so give it a go.

Phil Coulson has arrived, 2 full days early! Thank you FEDEX (UK), he was not supposed to arrive until Wed as I said in my previous post. As a matter of course, all my AVENGERS, my BANE, and OBI WAN all arrived one day early, but this is my personal best!

Have not unpacked him yet, I want to share it with my wife and son, who each have their own 1:6 sub-collections from within our main family one.

If you're planning on playing the Lego Marvel video came that's coming out soon, you'll be happy to see this:

coulcap.jpg

Nice find! I'd pick it up if I had the cash.

Paid my last flex today hoping he'd ship, but I guess not :/ probably Monday at the soonest.

Back