Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO, that deserves a tweet to Mr Gregg....he retweeted another photo of my Son as Kid Coulson this morning. 3rd time he's done that so far. :)

LMAO, that deserves a tweet to Mr Gregg....he retweeted another photo of my Son as Kid Coulson this morning. 3rd time he's done that so far. :)

I'll get right on it.
I was up at work a few days back and sprayed a sheet of clear styrene clear red. I was there today and it was all set. So i cut it into a blood stain shape. I am sure it will come in handy in future for cool pics.

Backdrop is done.
Normally i just have Coulson and Fury on this shelf but i added Widow.
If space gets tight, i will also add Hawkeye.

IMG_4558.jpg

IMG_4559.jpg

Just cleared my final Flex for this guy, SSC Kathy says it should leave the depot in 24 hrs.

Some great work there Barry. Can we all use that SHIELD panel then? :pray:

You can have the art if you like.
I just did a google search for it.
But the company i use said it wasn't of sufficient quality to use, so their in house artist redrew it in illustrator.
Here's the one i gave them:

Shield370mmwide.png

Awesome Idea Username !!! :wave... I took your google image and Photoshop'd it to make it straight balck and white and increase the size to 15.25''x15.25'' 150ppi so it would fit in a detolf...

Here's a black hi-rez image for those who want to do the same

AvengersShield01_zpsc6e07e79.png
[/URL][/IMG]

https://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg550/styleznma/AvengersShield01_zpsc6e07e79.png

and below is just one i did messing around to make it look "3d" on a wall... I plan to print this out and double side tape it to either foam board or directly onto the glass. It might be even cooler to print a second one and cut the circle logo out and mounted it to foam board to give it depth..., yah im gonna do that i think

AvengersShield07_zps3bb9c248.png
[/URL][/IMG]

https://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg550/styleznma/AvengersShield07_zps3bb9c248.png

Very cool!
Or even put it on the floor of the detolf, like the entry foyer to the Shield building.

Genius! Thanks for that idea!

I was just here cutting one out of some sign board to do a "reverse 3D" kinda thing for the back but I think The floor idea is boss!

Back