Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys,

Just want to share a few photos:

​Iron Man Mark V - MMS 145

8729762695_f6d9449d86_b.jpg

8729778249_cb116b6e7d_b.jpg

8734375237_df1a534e25_b.jpg

So I got a new camera. OMG pictures inspired me to give it a try so I gave it a shot. I still got lots to learn about photography but that's the fun part :)

Tried replicating this movie screen shot with my hot toys as a first attempt.

9295846753_cc80782636.jpg

Composite with my Hot Toys Iron man Mark V

HotToysMarkV2 by JJL_, on Flickr

Nice pic JJL, this figure definitely photographs well. This is definitely one of the unique IM suits, too bad it only got like 2 min of screentime.

Thanks! Can't wait to try other screen shots with other hot toys figures.

If I still had my whole collection of iron man suits I would of gone trigger happy!

New haul!

Got my ordered figs in today. Did not purposely search for these, I was actually looking for a War Machine but I came across these in stock. And why not?

Double post, sry

Went for the BD look, this is really a unique armor. My display space is full now so I should stop buying Hot Toys hmm.

Finally got my Mark Vii today and the first thing I did was take the repulser hand put it on this bad boy ! Now my Mark V is complete . It's like hot toys new this and realized they screwed up . He looks awesome now !! Yes !View attachment 65191

Just arrived! Thank you to the fellow Freak who put him up for sale. It's just beautiful, can't wait to take some real photos later.

1004828_10152584325079460_884081549_n.jpg

Just arrived! Thank you to the fellow Freak who put him up for sale. It's just beautiful, can't wait to take some real photos later.

1004828_10152584325079460_884081549_n.jpg

Nice! Good score!
I got the MKI 2.0, MKII, MKIII, MKV and MKVII this week.
I have another few MKVIIs arriving, and one is earmarked to be traded for a Mint IM2 MKIV.
Then i'll have all the original suits.
Can't wait for your pics of the MKV!

Thanks Barry!

So, now that I finally have this figure, I've read that there are issues I believe with the wrist pegs? Are they weak or what? What do I need to avoid? Sorry, don't want to search 376 pages of post to get the low down.

Thanks Barry!

So, now that I finally have this figure, I've read that there are issues I believe with the wrist pegs? Are they weak or what? What do I need to avoid? Sorry, don't want to search 376 pages of post to get the low down.
Basically don't treat the wrist guard the way you would on the Mark VII. When popping out the hand be careful what you're holding onto when pulling it off. You want to hold the wrist guard in place, hold the forearm firmly and pull by grabbing the hand alone.

Back