Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is that christ the redeemer?
Christ-the-Redeemer.jpg

Shhhhh, that's the plot line for Avengers 2, Iron Man finds religion and try's to convert the team to a higher purpose, only to fail find weed and get higher anyway. :peace

The only way they will redeem this figure is if they remake it as a die-cast with real chromed metal. The silver paint really kills it for me on this figure. I'm tempted to repaint it but as much as these cost I'm terrified of ruining it.

sold mine a few days ago and i don't regret it as the paint on this just looked way too cheap but if they would make a die-cast version i would propably buy it as the mark V is one of my favourite iron man armours

Hi guys, finally HT iron man bug just bit me, i thought i started with the cheapest IM figure, the mark V.

managed to buy my 1st fig from a collector who about to quit collecting his IM figure, bought it for $160 for BIB condition.

here is the 1st pic i took
8706860083_8cbb4d0ce6_c.jpg

now, patiently waiting for mark 7 to come

That is a steal of a price for that figure. Just a few months ago it was regularly going for about $200. I snoozed on it and figured I would get it later and now they are regularly going for $250-$275. I'd be giddy as a school girl if I found one for under $200 now.

Hi guys, finally HT iron man bug just bit me, i thought i started with the cheapest IM figure, the mark V.

managed to buy my 1st fig from a collector who about to quit collecting his IM figure, bought it for $160 for BIB condition.

here is the 1st pic i took
8706860083_8cbb4d0ce6_c.jpg

now, patiently waiting for mark 7 to come

Very nice. What is Hulksmash?

Very nice. What is Hulksmash?

thx guys for the warm welcome

that hulksmash was my nick on other forum

about the paint i asked him, he said he painted long time ago, just the cost of painting it cost him around $85-$90 alone :gah:

THat's what I am hoping too. Although at this point, if I'm able to talk the Wife into 2 or maybe 3 figures from the IM3 movie, that's going to make this figure a very difficult sell to her.

My only saving grace is that she LOVES a sale. I never thought in a zillion years I'd be able to talk her into an Iron Monger figure at $475. But when a Freak was selling one with a crushed IM helmet for $410 shipped, she said yes.

So my only chance is to find one on the cheap. ;)

Back