Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! Still one of my top 3 favorite suits on screen. Always wanted to chrome this up myself but I know the minute I start it up the HT will announce a 2.0 version. :lol

This and MK2 NEED to be redone in Diecast, to really show off that chrome, it would be an awesome figure, mk5 is one of my faves

Diecast looks the same as plastic once it's painted. It's not the base material HT need to change, it's the paint apps.

I don't see the many more die case releases anytime soon of marks 1-7, maybe a exclusive of 2 since a repaint, but surely HT have enough on their plates with current Marvel movies, HPP and others like Star Wars? :rotfl

Anyone on here buy a mark 5 on eBay UK earlier this week? I just sold mine and was wondering if it was a forum member that got him!

Cheers

JR

Bit of a thread resurrection.

Has anyone encountered an issue with this where the head no longer lights up? I was checking it the other day (I habitually take the batteries out and then just occasionally check they're still working) and every light is fine bar the head on my figure all of a sudden. It's very odd. It's a shame as its always been one of my favourite armours from the series, and was also my first 1/6 figure, so despite rarely using the light up feature it's a little tainted for me knowing it's not working at the moment. I'm not against a bit of DIY investigation and surgery on it if needs be, but wondered if it's a common problem (or even something common to the older Iron Man lines...)?

Oldie but a Goldie! Found him on eBay for a price I couldn't say no to. Such an awesome figure.

s2lrMTk.jpg
How much did u score him for

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Great figure. Wish I still had him. Holding out hope for a die cast with chrome paint instead of grey.

Buzzing, just got this on eBay. On of my favourite mcu armours. Loved the whole suitcase scene and the figure looks ace. Should get it in the next few days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sure! That briefcase scene was awesome and this armor is different enough from the typical colors we're use to seeing.

Still have this one but it's been returned to its box and an unopened Mk.VII Exclusive (if anyone is interested, I'm selling).

Back