Hot Toys - MMS 118 Inglourious Basterds - Aldo Raine Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics from Toy Hunters display

17455_276807462824_171015147824_3432143_5059721_n.jpg

17455_276807477824_171015147824_3432144_1883544_n.jpg

17455_276807502824_171015147824_3432145_6856781_n.jpg

My figure of the year already.

Yeah looking possibly like my figure of the year also, however we still got Arnie to come :D

Wow, he looks even better in the dispaly than the promo pics, great likeness there.

My figure of the year already.

Yeah looking possibly like my figure of the year also, however we still got Arnie to come :D

Yup, for me it's hard to choose the figure of the year between these two either... They both look great and I'll probably get them both :D

This could be a very good year anyway with these licenses and the other ones HT has! :rock

I only hope my wallet can keep up with it, which I sincerely doubt... :(

thats what credit cards were invented for dude :lol

:lol
Yeah but that's the danger of things isn't it... It would be too easy to just pre-order everything that looks cool...

No way I'm gonna get loads of credit card debts... I wouldn't be able to sleep at night... :(

:lol
Yeah but that's the danger of things isn't it... It would be too easy to just pre-order everything that looks cool...

No way I'm gonna get loads of credit card debts... I wouldn't be able to sleep at night... :(

Yeah not a good way to go, i was only messing dude :D

This is why I never complain about them taking a long time to release a product. Take your time guys :D (let me put a few more dollars into the bank) No hurry :D

Yeh, for some reason the HT specs/pics always look poor compared to the TH store display.

Always preferred those shots and thi sis no exception. Looks spectacular there.

True re Scarjo, that will be an awesome figure. :D

I do hope that if we see a Jew Hunter that they do include the 2nd head that's been discussed (avoiding any spoilers :lol).

Still not sure if I would buy him, just not sure he'd have enough visual interest to fit in with the collecion; but I'd still like to see HT's take on him.

Could be a cool figure with the bat leaning on his shoulder.
I'd probably be tempted by one. Never really had anything against Eli Roth like alot of people seem to have but this might be because I've never really seen or heard of him other than in this movie and his own movies.

Back