Hot Toys - MMS 118 Inglourious Basterds - Aldo Raine Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, relax man. Nobody is bashing you for having an opinion. Just giving you one of ours. I think you're getting a little too excited over nothing man. I hate Nazi's (and always will) just as much as the next guy. Its just a movie and some of us can appreciate the performances. Thats all.

Thanks man.

I was over the top, as I got the red mist for a second.
I would never accuse anybody here of being a Nazi lover for wanting the figure. It's hard to explain why I feel the way I do

Really. Its just a line of figures people -not worth getting upset about.

Also, Col. Hans Landa is a fictitious character and was never real. The box won't actually or ever say 'Jew Hunter' on it so there's no harm in a figure of him.

Group hug fellas :grouphug

:D

2mysv2a.gif

It's kind of interesting though on what type of characters are taboo when it comes to collectibles.
I guess if it's whether they are based on people from real life

Hitler must surely be one and Ted Bundy would be another.

This fig look good. But i think the face can change better. Maybe can change more carzy. IT will better.

I would LOVE a Hitler 1/6th scale figure.

It's a toy! We all realize what he did and who he was. Those that want, will buy. Those that won't, will not. No one is glorifying anything by having a toy on their desk of a historical figure. Stop the BS talk and mindless banter about having a notorious figure on display because some get offended...Stop it!

BTW - I'll get that Aldo figure, especially when they are price drops on the figure after it releases and down the line. Bound to happen with this one...

It's kind of interesting though on what type of characters are taboo when it comes to collectibles.
I guess if it's whether they are based on people from real life

Hitler must surely be one and Ted Bundy would be another.

I am the only one who doesn't know who Ted Bundy is?

Anways, it seems after a certain amount of time has passed mass murderers seem to become acceptable in figure form. They're making a Vlad the Impaler PF and that was based of a real guy who wasn't very nice.

Back