Hot Toys - MMS 118 Inglourious Basterds - Aldo Raine Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has been my most anticipated figure in ages too and the wait has seemed like forever, but definitely worth it.

Can't wait to get him straight away once he hits in hand on HK eBay. :rock

Gotta love Tommy too:

ap_20100126033104269.jpg

Source: https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-TW&u=https://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/tommgarden/article%3Fmid%3D5067%26prev%3D-1%26next%3D5063&ei=Mv7kSdKaOsLC-AbzrfGACQ&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dtommy%2Brichardson%2Bblog%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DG

Last edited:
i am very happy that hot toys covered the look i wanted although the expression could have been slightly different for my liking :D so i will just go for this one i think but will certainly look forward to seeing others bash other Aldo's

The more and more I see this....the more and more i'm convinced this is bad ass. At first I wasn't to impressed, becuz of the expression and becuz I'm not a big fan of IB...... But the clothing and accessories are superb and well worth the purchase!It really is a work of art.

So I think I'll be adding this to the list of figures I wanna get ...but can't afford yet....It's going right under the T-800. :rolleyes:

Ah right. I couldn't find it, but I'll take your word on that one mate ;)

So if they end up making only one Landa, which one do you think? His leather uniform from the start of the movie, or his military uniform?

I'd like both, but if there was to be only one, I'd choose his first outfit.

I think they could give us both; military uniform, under the leather uniform. With another swastika engraved headsculpt ala marcus wright :lol

So according to this we'll see a HT Landa and like 18" (give or take) Na'vi figures?

I guess :huh

I think thats a hint from her/HT as shes working in a pretty high position in the company.

I think they could give us both; military uniform, under the leather uniform. With another swastika engraved headsculpt ala marcus wright :lol

I guess :huh

I think thats a hint from her/HT as shes working in a pretty high position in the company.

Awesome!! I hope you're right then, bro!! :D

HUGO STIGLITZ!!!!! I don't care which uniform they give us with him as long as he has a pissed off look. I'd personally prefer him in the officers' uniform he was wearing in the bar.
o7tulj.jpg

Hugo was the only character I really liked. A lot actually. I would be tempted to pick up a figure of him, have him fighting off Terminators or something.

Back