Hot Toys - MMS 118 Inglourious Basterds - Aldo Raine Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be a cool figure with the bat leaning on his shoulder.
I'd probably be tempted by one. Never really had anything against Eli Roth like alot of people seem to have but this might be because I've never really seen or heard of him other than in this movie and his own movies.

Eli Roth's character was too obnoxious and silly imo. No point to the character, just a filler. The rest of the films characters were spot on to the story.

Eli Roth's character was too obnoxious and silly imo. No point to the character, just a filler. The rest of the films characters were spot on to the story.

your right there when I think about it but I think Aldo and him would look cool on a shelf together.

Yeah! Don't get me wrong; I think this sculpt is great too, and it will be a definite purchase for me!!!
I really like the new Toyhunters pics. The headsculpt looks even better IMO. I especially like this pic:

Thanks for posting them up, Centrocal!! :duff

After seeing the movie again a couple of days ago, I also wouldn't mind to see a Hugo Stiglitz figure. He was an awesome character too! :rock

That figure would be the ! Hands down my favorite character in the whole film!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That figure would be the SH!!!!T! Hands down my favorite character in the whole film!!

Not my favorite character, but very, very cool!

His face during the bar scene, when the Nazi officer joins them and they start the card game is priceless :lol :lol :rock

Aldo is cool enough on his own to fill ANY shelf. :D

Definitely!! Aldo is the man!!! :rock :rock :rock

Not my favorite character, but very, very cool!

His face during the bar scene, when the Nazi officer joins them and they start the card game is priceless :lol :lol :rock

Definitely!! Aldo is the man!!! :rock

:lol:lol
That was hella funny!! You just knew already what he was thinking lol!! Especially when they started playing the card game :lol:lol

He's the sh!!!T and my favorite cuz he's a "fister" if ya know what i mean ;)

:lol:lol
That was hella funny!! You just knew already what he was thinking lol!! Especially when they started playing the card game :lol:lol

He's the sh!!!T and my favorite cuz he's a "fister" if ya know what i mean ;)

Totally, when the officer slaps him on the shoulder to switch seats. Awesome.

:rock :rock :rock

"Say 'Auf Wiedersehen' to your Nazi balls!" :lol

Totally, when the officer slaps him on the shoulder to switch seats. Awesome.

:lol:lol even when he makes them toast!

:rock :rock :rock

"Say 'Auf Wiedersehen' to your Nazi balls!" :lol

That was cracking me up!!

"Everyone in the German Army has heard of Hugo Schteegleetz"

:rock

Methinks we will only get Aldo though.

:rock the way that german officer said it was hella funny too! he was a good actor :bow specially when he said "bravely.."

I think it might just be Aldo too for the fact that HT seems to be doing 1-shot characters for other lines, i.e. Leonidas (300), Wolvie (X-men ori), Blade (Blade) <- lol! and now Aldo for IB. It also seems that the lines with multiple figs will be at least T2, Iron Man 2, and mabey Avitar??? (Jake, navi Jake and Nytota) :confused: If a Two-Face cannot sell well, i think an Sgt. Donnie and Hugo have a small chance as well. :(

"Everyone in the German Army has heard of Hugo Schteegleetz"

:rock the way that german officer said it was hella funny too! he was a good actor :bow specially when he said "bravely.."

The way that German said Stiglitz is the proper German pronounciation if I'm not mistaken...

It does sound very awesome though!!! :rock :rock :rock

Stiglitz would be a cool addition... his intro was probably one of my favorite scenes in the movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:

he was a good actor :bow specially when he said "bravely.."

Thats what I thought he said at first too, but he actually says "bravery", referring to why he got the medal. I thought he was one of the best actors in the whole movie.

My next choice would definately be Landa, then Donnie. But I doubt any will be made.

Thats what I thought he said at first too, but he actually says "bravery", referring to why he got the medal. I thought he was one of the best actors in the whole movie.

My next choice would definately be Landa, then Donnie. But I doubt any will be made.

Ahh cool! Thanks bro! :rock darn german accent lol :lol

Yea i'd take a Landa over any of em first, just cuz he was the movie

Really cannot wait for this figure. SO excited.

Ditto. It just tips the terminator figure for me which is very surprising since I've been waiting for a hot toys T2 arnold figure since I started collecting. I'm going to order mine from Goodshipped or ABC soon. I want to get this figure out of the way on the order block and I'm in no rush for it. I'll be glad to know its paid for.

Back