Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys i was wondering if some could please tell me is this a fake or a real Wolverine. PLEASE!!!!

IMG_2233_zpss5bjdvxl.jpg

Hi Steve74, I have read around 100 pages of the thread, and noticed that you know the most about or at least have a lot of information about the Wolverine Origins figure. I was wondering if you can tell me, if mine is real or fake.
thank you,

hey guys can any one tell if its original or counterfeit?
I have even emailed the hot toys company but no response from

hey guys can any one tell if its original or counterfeit?
I have even emailed the hot toys company but no response from

I thought someone would have answered you by now.... I don't know it looks legit to me but I'm not familiar with the figure.

You will never get a response from Hot Toys

It looks legit. Any reason to think it's not? I have one I'll dig him out and see if there are any markings that can distinguish it

It looks real.
The fake one looks like it is wearing an eyeliner.
Also, I cant tell cause the red shirt is tucked in, but when you have him wearing just the wifebeater, the fake one will
have a real short wifebeater.
You should be able to barely tuck in the wifebeater. If you cant tuck it in at all, its fake.
Also, the jeans on the fake ones I believe are a little long.
The tailoring on your pants looks nice.
So I think you have a real one there.

i can just tuck in the white tank top, also the red shirt on the left side only has one button and in pictures there seems to be 3

Can you pop the nameplate off the stand? Also, do the instructions look badly photo-copied in a thin crinkly plastic bag? I ended up receiving a counterfeit last year, and those were 2 ways it differed from the authentic HT release.

Hi, no the nameplate doesnt remove and instructions look good. its just that the box loos so dark, so much more darker then the one in the photos and the belt buckle doesnt want to be firmly attached to the belt.(I mean the whole is to loose or big, the buckle always drops down) and there is only one button on the shirt and in every ones youtube video of the figures review they all have 3. Maybe mine just fell of or something.

Hi, no the nameplate doesnt remove and instructions look good. its just that the box loos so dark, so much more darker then the one in the photos and the belt buckle doesnt want to be firmly attached to the belt.(I mean the whole is to loose or big, the buckle always drops down) and there is only one button on the shirt and in every ones youtube video of the figures review they all have 3. Maybe mine just fell of or something.

Does it really matter at this point? If it looks good to you then who cares? If you can't tell the difference then I don't think it matters.

And the belt buckle is often loose on the real version

Does it really matter at this point? If it looks good to you then who cares? If you can't tell the difference then I don't think it matters.

And the belt buckle is often loose on the real version

Knowing that i paid just over $1,000 dollars U.S including shipping, i want like to know that i have an original and not fake

yeah i saw that. It doesnt say anything about the shirt. and from the photos it seems that the box is fake but the figure is real. Also i emailed the company about 3 days ago, and no response

yeah i saw that. It doesnt say anything about the shirt. and from the photos it seems that the box is fake but the figure is real. Also i emailed the company about 3 days ago, and no response

If any part looks like a fake. Then it's probably all a fake.
The level of fakery has likely just improved. Sorry. But you spent $800 too much.

Back