Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pimp daddy outfit with the gold curtain backdrop...the loving embrace...awkward LOL.
Terminator 1 boots
Lol I know. Need to find proper clothes on eBay or something.That was all I have at the moment. Also waiting for a fists hands to make normal sized claws )
Nice sensual dancing going on there!
The Victor Creed looks great though....
.....and like a gentle lover.
That's what happens when a fangirl comes to visit.:rotfl

I just picked up One from eBay seller name is ewhyuw. He is based in HK.. After reading the posts on this thread, I have a
Bad feeling it's a fake... If so, i will see if I can open
Up a dispute to get my money back.. Seller has 100% this is messed up.. Negative feedback will be left if the figure is not legit...

Thats what about im talking, this seller im 100% sure, dont know selling fake. And during this time selling more from this, there is a buyers dont know gettin just a ,,clone''

But my first thing every time, if im buy a higher price item, i check all the pictures. On this pictures there is many sign:

-no neck holder - box part originally
-the shirt is not enough long come out from the pants
-the head have darker skin tone - maybe sometimes this is better like the original:)

That image may have shown that it doesn't have the neck holder as you put it, but when it arrived the packaging did have that part and it had little circle stickers to affix the dog-tags and other parts in place.

If I hadn't been slightly suspicious I might have assumed it was legit as I said you couldn't really tell as it was a reasonably good fake. Its all good and well to say it has darker skin but unless you have the original you couldn't tell, the shade of skin was darker but not that much darker.

The clothing looked fine it wasn't totally messed up the shirt wasn't tucked in that was the only thing that wasn't right.

The quality wasn't Hot Toys though, the clothing just wasn't as good and the eyes were looking upwards if that makes sense? Like he was looking down a bit but looking up with his eyes slightly.

The other main give away was the claws as they had extra chunks of plastic around the claw like it wasn't perfect the plastic hadn't been cut away properly.

But as I said I got some money back I'm going to make a custom so in the end I am happier than I was when it came through.

I just wish there was a way that eBay could stop these people selling these fakes as legit Hot Toys.

My little Wolverine
361e33cde1ce.jpg

I believe something is off with this picture. The boots perhaps?

Steve, YES!! I have a buch a extra parts from my Marvel Legends, thank you for your woreds!! :)

Back