Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolverine GET ! Go Hastings Delivers !

I was kinda nervous when I saw it cause they shipped it in a Hasbro box :google

DSCN3889.jpg

This is how it was packed

DSCN3893.jpg

The only downside is GoHasting put a price tag on the actual box itself. So if the box is an issue, thats something to be aware of. I haven't tried to take it off tho

DSCN3897.jpg

DSCN3899.jpg

DSCN3905.jpg

Heres the figure straight out of the box. I'll take more pictures later

DSCN3914.jpg

DSCN3915.jpg

I love this figure! The jacket is so finely detailed it looks like real leather. The head seems a little stuck on the neck cause of the new body. You have to tilt the head up a little to rotate it. The arms are very tight. Also surprised how well the ankles are articulated, I was expecting the boots to be like Marcus Wright, but he can actually move like he's tapping his foot almost.

I can't believe I picked Blade over Wolverine What the Hell was I thinking !? :duh My only complaint is he doesn't have any accessories, just extra hands. But he makes up for it with attitude :cool: Its style over substance. Also Wolvies got all the notoriety Definite must have for any collection

Centrocal, try blowing slowly on the sticker corner whilst peeling SLOWLY.

Yeah, I know, I know, heavy breathing on a toy is dirty, and doesn't sound right, but it works.:naughty

Wolverine GET ! Go Hastings Delivers !

I was kinda nervous when I saw it cause they shipped it in a Hasbro box :google

This is how it was packed

The only downside is GoHasting put a price tag on the actual box itself. So if the box is an issue, thats something to be aware of. I haven't tried to take it off tho

Heres the figure straight out of the box. I'll take more pictures later

I love this figure! The jacket is so finely detailed it looks like real leather. The head seems a little stuck on the neck cause of the new body. You have to tilt the head up a little to rotate it. The arms are very tight. Also surprised how well the ankles are articulated, I was expecting the boots to be like Marcus Wright, but he can actually move like he's tapping his foot almost.

I can't believe I picked Blade over Wolverine What the Hell was I thinking !? :duh My only complaint is he doesn't have any accessories, just extra hands. But he makes up for it with attitude :cool: Its style over substance. Also Wolvies got all the notoriety Definite must have for any collection

:rock I ordered one from them last week, Centrocal and it shipped Friday. I added expedited shipping for 4 bucks so I could have it as early as tomorrow (though I'm hoping today), just depends on the store they ship from of course. Anyway, yours looks great!

Box was in decent shape? ATM goHastings looks like the best price on this. Mine came to around 178 and it looks like the only other option would be eBay at around 200+.

As far as accessories go there's really nothing more that HT could have given him, with the exception of a second snarling HS. He has this look for the majority of the film.... It's too bad HT isn't giving us a Saber-tooth.

Hope the shipping works out for you, I know people have paid for expedited and it takes as long as regular.

Hope the shipping works out for you, I know people have paid for expedited and it takes as long as regular.

If I remember correctly 'expedited' just means Priority mail so if I have it by mid-week I'll be happy. Really glad I picked this up though as I was starting to regret not getting this back in January for around 165.

It's a fantastic figure, still one of my favorites in the collection, possibly the best crafted Hot Toys figure I've ever had. The sculpt is iffy compared to some other HT figures, but the tailoring, the paint apps, it's made so nicely, I'm really blown away by it.

It's a fantastic figure, still one of my favorites in the collection, possibly the best crafted Hot Toys figure I've ever had. The sculpt is iffy compared to some other HT figures, but the tailoring, the paint apps, it's made so nicely, I'm really blown away by it.

I was so unimpressed by the last X-Men offering that I didn't bother seeing this movie till it was out on DVD. It's damn good!.... Wasn't long after when I started wanting the figure. :eek:

But yeah, Sean. Your pics were pretty inspired... Pretty apparent that you really like the figure. Your photos were yet another reason I wanted to pick this up.:lol

Glad my photos could help, or not help, depending on how you look at it.

As for HT Hulk, I think it's just a pipe dream, would love for them to do it, but I'm not counting on it, it'll be a great surprise if they do.

Back